• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

I hereby dub this “The Michigan Mule”. Bourbon, lime and Vernors. What a time to be alive. *Brought to you by state lockdown and boredom

07072C23-D183-483F-AC46-5BB127876166.jpeg

Edit: My wife just ruined my life and told me there’s already a Michigan mule.. But that one sucks and this one is better, so it’s ok.

Last edited:
Last of my Tanq 10. Next one will be a regular Tanqueray

Over the past year or so:

Rittenhouse Rye🙂
Redemption Rye🙂
High West Midwinter Night's Dram
Pappy Van Winkle 15
Pappy Van Winkle 12
Pappy Van Winkle 10
Bulleit Rye
High West Rendesvous Rye
Darby's Rye☹
Braddock Oak Single Barrel Rye
Catotcin Creek Roundhouse Rye🙂
George Dickel Rye
Pinhook Rye

Buncha bourbons too. I'll have to get back to you on those.

Made some Dark ‘N’ Stormys. I got super excited that I finally found Havana Club rum. It wasn’t until o got home that I realized this was Bacardi’s take on it, so it’s actually Puerto Rican not Cuban. Oh well, the search will continue 🤷‍♂️ Still tasty

8D6B069D-EE42-4E80-B8C9-4C64F35CD3B6.jpeg

Over the past year or so:

Rittenhouse Rye🙂
Redemption Rye🙂
High West Midwinter Night's Dram
Pappy Van Winkle 15
Pappy Van Winkle 12
Pappy Van Winkle 10
Bulleit Rye
High West Rendesvous Rye
Darby's Rye☹
Braddock Oak Single Barrel Rye
Catotcin Creek Roundhouse Rye🙂
George Dickel Rye
Pinhook Rye

Buncha bourbons too. I'll have to get back to you on those.
I really like that Catotcin Creek Roundhouse Rye but this past year I’ve been drinking more wheated bourbons and dabbled in peaty scotches over the winter months.

Made some Dark ‘N’ Stormys. I got super excited that I finally found Havana Club rum. It wasn’t until o got home that I realized this was Bacardi’s take on it, so it’s actually Puerto Rican not Cuban. Oh well, the search will continue 🤷‍♂️ Still tasty

The PR stuff isn't bad though!