• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

For the rum sippers, you've got to try Zafra 21yr old.
If you end up liking it, the 30yr is even smoother. Both are staples in my liquor shelf.

Last night, I had a couple heavy pours of Walking Stick.

Picked this up last weekend.
It's delicious, and been sipping on a couple fingers every night.

IMG_20200804_185238.jpg

Trying to finish a bottle of Michter's single barrel straight rye off. Not bad but I've had better. Templeton and High West come to mind.

Trying to finish a bottle of Michter's single barrel straight rye off. Not bad but I've had better. Templeton and High West come to mind.
I haven't had the Straight Rye, but from the sounds of it I will avoid it. I think their stuff is overrated honestly. But I have a few bottles of theirs in the collection.

Question for all you whiskey , bourbon drinkers
Anyone knows of a good place online or otherwise that will ship to NY and sells limited releases without gouging. Ex George stagg , orphan barrel, etc
Also any forums that cater to that hobby that you recommend
Thanks in advance

It’s not bad overall but definitely not on a level of the redemption I posted the other day. This does have a nice although simple nose and smooth spice going down I can actually see how this can pair with a full bodied NC cigar Redemption even though a great sip on itself with complex nose and a long and complex finish will most surely overpower any cigar

It’s not bad overall but definitely not on a level of the redemption I posted the other day. This does have a nice although simple nose and smooth spice going down I can actually see how this can pair with a full bodied NC cigar Redemption even though a great sip on itself with complex nose and a long and complex finish will most surely overpower any cigar
Never had the Redemption, I may have to try and track that down.