• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

any thought on this ? First time I am seeing this version of Balcones
I am no connoisseur of whiskeys by any means but I am enjoying it... It different than any other whiskey that I have ever had... If you like beer I think you would love this whiskey... It’s your typical high proof whiskey up front but the finish is long and you really get the beer notes...

Just picked this up (unfortunately the booze store is now across the street from my office). Surprised at the high rating and low price. Haven't tasted it yet but it sure smells nice. How long til 5 o'clock?

Edit: OK, it's 5 o'clock here in the Lovely Empire State, and I pronounce this stuff... not bad. Will go nicely with a seegar.

20210408_155205.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone tried Yelawolf's Creek Water whiskey. Its supposed to be great and has won some awards.Screenshot_20210429-100847_Chrome.jpg

That’s a new one to me, looks interesting enough to try. They sell it here in Arizona?
They dont. Hes from Alabama so its mostly in the the south like Alabama Tennessee and some other states. I saw you can get it on cask cartel but shipping is expensive, so ima see how much it would be for a friend to buy it and send it to me and have that for my 1st drink when I can drink again next year