• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

I know this doesn't exactly belong here but i didn't want to start a whole thread....for those on the wagon or dont drink everytime they smoke, what do you like to pair with?

I started enjoying alcohol at age 13, purchased my first quart of beer then; .57 cents for that & I would never consider the idea of quitting.
quitters never win; right? LOL
my pairings typically look like XO brandy, single malt, canadian blend, Grand Marnier, and peach schnapps. depends on the stick.

I like water, black tea, ginger ale, coke, and most often, my morning coffee with my cigar. There have even been some to claim orange juice actually pairs best. I’m not leaping to test that, though.
I know this doesn't exactly belong here but i didn't want to start a whole thread....for those on the wagon or dont drink everytime they smoke, what do you like to pair with?

First Call Kentucky Straight Rye. Yes, another Total Wine label made by IJW in Danville, Kentucky. $27.99 and WOW is this stuff good. A little on the light side but nice and dry and the burn level is lower than average. I highly recommend this one!

For liquor, I've pretty much only been drinking ryes lately, may favorite is Redemption (an Indiana rye) which are in general higher in rye content (most times 90% or more) than Kentucky ryes like Rittenhouse. First Call is a Kentucky Rye however from what I found on the interweb, the corn content could be around 30%. I tend to like rye more than American whiskeys and bourbons because in general, most ryes are drier than most bourbons.