• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What would you all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
moki said:
8121.jpg

Guys... this is silly, let's go after Jacksi not each other...
[snapback]222750[/snapback]​

Exactly. No reason to be going off on each other. From my understanding, the only guilty party here is Jacksi. I noticed Jacksi was logged on here earlier, so obviously he's aware of this thread. I really don't want to lock this thread because you guys are attacking each other. Go after the culprit...

I didnt start this one guys... Neuromancer did...

Sorry if anyone else was offended, but he was totally out of line...

morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:
Actually there wa no need to be respectful or otherwise...there was no need to keep PMing me about it, and now you're sending out PM's to people I don't know about me? The only rude one is you, who started making derogatory comments about me in this thread, then The Prince who has been here all fo5 days jumped in to make comment about me too? Moki and Lucasbuck don't know me and haven't had any dealings with me...as far as Atuck we had a good trade/purchase...The Prince doesn't know Jack about me having just arrived here, and you're trying to inflame everyone, for what reason? You just like to start flame wars? Since you first PM'd me about a week ago I've been telling youto talk to Atuck, not me, but I am sure you won't forward those posts to anyone, so take all the posts and stick them where the sun don't shine...cretin...:angry:...that goes for you too The Prince...you can stick it too...
[snapback]222740[/snapback]​

You arent that important Neuro... about as important to me as the sticks you dipped ... Over the course of a week there were maybe 3 sent and 3 replied... but you're math skills are amazing...

If you are a man... you'd apologize for your misguided allegations... do you dream this **** up? Or do the Drew Estate flavoreds make you feel this way at night?

I dont like flame wars, and avoid them as much as possible.... You pushed this one to the limit... You fired the first shot... You were basically trying to start a fight...
[snapback]222747[/snapback]​
And that means what? And no, you're actually the one who started making derogatory comments about me when I questioned your involvement because youPM'd me so many times...and if I was a man I'd apologize? I'm more of a man than you could ever hope to be, you twerp...how come you have no info in your profile...you hiding something? Maybe you're Jacksi or a buddy of his he put up to this...you want to continue this, my address is in my profile...you're welcome to pop over and take it up with me personally if you'd like...other than that, you can take an apology and stick it... :angry:

Rod said:
moki said:
8121.jpg

Guys... this is silly, let's go after Jacksi not each other...
[snapback]222750[/snapback]​

Exactly. No reason to be going off on each other. From my understanding, the only guilty party here is Jacksi. I noticed Jacksi was logged on here earlier, so obviously he's aware of this thread. I really don't want to lock this thread because you guys are attacking each other. Go after the culprit...
[snapback]222753[/snapback]​

See! I told you guys to chill! :laugh:

Inthacup said:
then The Prince who has been here all of 5 days jumped in to make comment about me too?

Neuromancer

hahahahahahaha
[snapback]222751[/snapback]​
Yeah? I know I'm new..I admitted it...your point? The issue is I didn't question anything until morenoloco began pm'ing me about it...and are you making the same point to the prince who is newer? Or just singling me out?

Neuromancer said:
Yeah? I know I'm new..I admitted it...your point? The issue is I didn't question anything until morenoloco began pm'ing me about it...and are you making the same point to the prince who is newer? Or just singling me out?
[snapback]222759[/snapback]​

Neuro... there were a handful of PM's... and then you started PMing me accusing me of being a co-conspirator in this... Exaggeration and lies make you a big ****ing liar...

You started this mess.... not I...

Since Jacksi is the subject of discussion (and logged in and watching this thread right now), why isn't he posting a response???

Rod said:
Since Jacksi is the subject of discussion (and logged in and watching this thread right now), why isn't he posting a response???
[snapback]222771[/snapback]​
Ummmm..because he set this in motion? And probably has his friends joining to start trouble?

Neuromancer said:
Ummmm..because he set this in motion? And probably has his friends joining to start trouble?
[snapback]222773[/snapback]​

Probably because he wants to back up his buddy Neuromancer... to stick it...

Rod said:
[snapback]222771[/snapback]​

Because he's laughing his ass off at people here eating their own. :) I'll repost what I said before in an effort to get this back on track.

as posted on CF

No one is claiming that Jeff (Jacksi) or Alan (atuck) is not telling the truth; I believe they both are. I believe Jeff sent the package; I believe Alan did not receive it.

The problem is that Jeff is accusing Alan of lying, saying that he really did receive the cigars, and is scamming him. For his part, Alan has been trying to get a DC# from Jeff, which has not been forthcoming.

Regardless, I think Jeff sent the cigars; I think for whatever reason, they didn't make it to Alan. I think Jeff should refund the money or resend the cigars, and should file a claim with the post office.

Let's put it in a business context. You order a jacket online; the vendor charges you, and it never shows up. The vendor says that they sent it, but doesn't provide you with any means to track it. You insist that the jacket never arrived; what would your reaction be, then, if the vendor accused you of lying, scamming, stealing, etc?

Seems to me the vendor would provide the tracking information, and would refund or resend the merchandise... no?

Here's my thought: This happened at CW, correct? Then why not resolve this issue over there? I'm sure CW wouldn't like it if we tried resolving problems at CP over there.

Rod said:
Here's my thought: This happened at CW, correct? Then why not resolve this issue over there? I'm sure CW wouldn't like it if we tried resolving problems at CP over there.
[snapback]222776[/snapback]​

They tried... CW buried it... deleted the thread, etc. Sad, but true.

morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:
[snapback]222773[/snapback]​

Probably because he wants to back up his buddy Neuromancer... to stick it...
[snapback]222774[/snapback]​
You don't quit, do you jerkoff...my comment to Rod had nothing to do with you, unless that is just your intent...and I can't take this to CW as I'm not a member, have never been, and have no intention of being one...why don't you go there instead, as you seem more Jacksi's type...

Well, here's the deal. Since this didn't happen at CP, I have every right to lock this thread and tell you to resolve it elsewhere (perhaps CW?). However, I'm going to make a deal, you guys keep this thread civil and don't start jumping on each other, and I'll allow it to remain open. If CW doesn't want to deal w/ their own problems, then I'll allow you to use CP as a platform to resolve this ONE issue.

BY THE WAY, WE HAVE A NO FLAME RULE. IF YOU CAN'T OBEY IT, THEN ACCOUNTS ARE GOING TO GET BANNED.

atuck said:
Whoa guys! Don't start getting pissed at each other over something that happened with me. For the record, I don't doubt that Jacksi sent the cigars. I think that they just got lost. It has happened before, even with a tracking number. For example, I sent a package to a friend a couple of months ago, a gift, nothing bought or sold. I even used a tracking number and USPS Tracking said that it had been delivered. It never showed up! Was my friend scamming me? I think not. USPS just fu(ks up sometimes. I have also done alot of stuff on Ebay and this same thing has happened before without a DC#. Atleast that time nobody accused anybody of anything and it was resolved in an adult like fashion. Bottom line is that $hit happens and this time, unfortunately, I got to deal with an a$$hole. This thread has been entertaining too, until now when I see you guys starting **** with each other. I am a big boy. I can live without getting my $150 back. Now If it was $1500 and I really did think that he DIDN'T send the cigars then I might explore other avenues of getting my money back. Believe me, I've been ripped off for alot more than that before! I've made the mistake of going into business with some friends back when I ran with a rougher crowd. This cigar thing is a hobby and it's for fun. If I let this jerk get me all pissed off about $150 worth of smokes it's going to **** up this $32 Taboada that I'm smoking. I prefer to not stress about it and watch and laugh at Jacksis BS. And it has been real nice to see and hear all of you great guys stick up for me. I really do appreciate it and I thank you all. I will remember all of you for a long time. But hey, let's just let it go and let Jacksi and his poor health rest in its own misery.
[snapback]222723[/snapback]​

Here. Again I will put this in here. As last time I put it in, it was in the midst of battle so I don't know if anybody paid attention to it.

Rod said:
Well, here's the deal. Since this didn't happen at CP, I have every right to lock this thread and tell you to resolve it elsewhere (perhaps CW?). However, I'm going to make a deal, you guys keep this thread civil and don't start jumping on each other, and I'll allow it to remain open. If CW doesn't want to deal w/ their own problems, then I'll allow you to use CP as a platform to resolve this ONE issue.
[snapback]222780[/snapback]​

Thanks Rod. I suggest Neuromancer and morenoloco take it to PM.... please...

atuck said:
Here. Again I will put this in here. As last time I put it in, it was in the midst of battle so I don't know if anybody paid attention to it.
[snapback]222781[/snapback]​

Alan, I think the problem is mainly that Neuroticdancer doesn't understand that he is a newbie vs. a noob...

Neuro... I cant go to CW because they are all a bunch of lying thieves and have banned me from there... but you can join your butt buddy Jacksi over there if you want (and stick em to each other).

Status
Not open for further replies.