• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What would you all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neuro, from my view point you're going way overboard here. Ya kinda started it with your insinuation that moreno was in cahoots with jackoff which is insane and you wonder why he took issue with that? I probably wouldn't have been as "nice" as he was.

Just a suggestion you can take it or leave it but Prince & moreno as well as all of us think jacksi is totally at fault here so don't keep a fight going with these two guys.

Now granted, I'm not one to lecture anyone about civility (RE: my posts on CigarSmokers regarding Scotty, Oblik oh yeah and Puro :laugh: ) but for cryin' out loud, leave morenoloco and The Prince alone, okay?

Now that had to be the most stupid 6 pages of worthless BS I have ever read.

Rich

Newbie meltdown between a new post whore and the foreign guy. If you two want to post pad and practice your quoting prowess there are other threads.

Amateurs.

Here's the rub. Don't do deals at Cweakly because you have no recourse and can be ripped off. If the deal had been done here da bruddahs would be climbing over each other to make it right for the victim and then would take jerksi to the woodshed.

Neuro and Loco... shut up or I will embarass you.

NA

You guys really have to stop with the quotes. This thread could be 5 pages long, if the quotes where removed. How many times do we have to read the same posts. You can edit the quotes. You only have to quote what your referring to. :D

Now back to the program........

I was laughin' my ass off readin' that stuff. See CigarAlTuck, you have a buncha jagoffs "vouchin'" for you. They even messed up Taboada time for you. Hey coventrypussy86, I'm originally from Bridgeport. You country boys are supposed to be "gentlemen".

Stop pissing in here Jacksi. Do us all a favor and leave. Unless you're sticking around for entertainment purposes, then by all means continue.

jacksi said:
I was laughin' my ass off readin' that stuff. See CigarAlTuck, you have a buncha jagoffs "vouchin'" for you. They even messed up Taboada time for you. Hey coventrypussy86, I'm originally from Bridgeport. You country boys are supposed to be "gentlemen".
[snapback]222931[/snapback]​

I don't blame you; it is embarrassing. In any event, perhaps you could respond to this?

How do you propose for Atuck to prove "concretely" to you that he did not receive the package?

What proof do you have that he received it (to put the burden of proof on you)?

No one is claiming that Jeff (Jacksi) or Alan (atuck) is not telling the truth; I believe they both are. I believe Jeff sent the package; I believe Alan did not receive it.

The problem is that Jeff is accusing Alan of lying, saying that he really did receive the cigars, and is scamming him. For his part, Alan has been trying to get a DC# from Jeff, which has not been forthcoming.

Regardless, I think Jeff sent the cigars; I think for whatever reason, they didn't make it to Alan. I think Jeff should refund the money or resend the cigars, and should file a claim with the post office.

Let's put it in a business context. You order a jacket online; the vendor charges you, and it never shows up. The vendor says that they sent it, but doesn't provide you with any means to track it. You insist that the jacket never arrived; what would your reaction be, then, if the vendor accused you of lying, scamming, stealing, etc?

Seems to me the vendor would provide the tracking information, and would refund or resend the merchandise... no?

Jacksi - BANNED Can't follow our rules

Everyone else, stop the childish bickering. You're like 5 year olds in kindergartend, how pathetic.

Take CW's trash out on CW, not here.

I apologize for the flame war last night. It was not my intent to cause more difficulty for atuck.

Alan (atuck) sent me the transcripts of his exchange between himself and jackski. After reading the private exchange it seems clear to me that jackski went back and forth on whether to refund the money to Alan. The jacski started with the name calling and allegations which are very similar to his postings both here and on CF.

No doubt in my mind that Alan is telling the truth. And although jacksi was wavering a bit about refunding the money (even claiming temporary insanity), IMHO he probably did send the box without a DC# and it got lost. He may have lost the receipt and is acting defensively for that reason.

Other possibilities are that he may have forgotten to send the box and is too embarrased to step up to the plate or doesn't have the money.

Another possibility is that Harris is right on about this guy... he may have seen the opportunity to take advantage of a newbie, and decided to screw the guy on this trade for his own advantage.

I'm going to stick with my first stated opinion and that he did send the package. NONETHELESS, at this point he needs to send Alan $150 or equivalent in cigars. His behavior on CW, here or on CF is abominable.

Rod, I dont think he should be banned so that we can flame his ass if he comes over here and starts posting garbage. Not only that, letting him post his garbage will further prove his lack of character. Since many people are members of different boards, unfortunately we sometimes have to deal with other boards trash. Unfortunately the rotten stench from CW's trash happens to smell the worst.

Ironworker said:
Now that had to be the most stupid 6 pages of worthless BS I have ever read.
Rich
[snapback]222862[/snapback]​

Agreed Rich, it was stupid and worthless BS. At the time, tempers flared and unfortunately it got hashed out on the thread. For my part in taking the thread of track, I do apologize.

I'm not going to continue with the flaming... Let's try to help Alan...

Trash from other boards will not spill over to CP.

Flaming of ANY member is NOT allowed at CP.

Status
Not open for further replies.