• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What would you all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
moki said:
Rod said:
Well, here's the deal. Since this didn't happen at CP, I have every right to lock this thread and tell you to resolve it elsewhere (perhaps CW?). However, I'm going to make a deal, you guys keep this thread civil and don't start jumping on each other, and I'll allow it to remain open. If CW doesn't want to deal w/ their own problems, then I'll allow you to use CP as a platform to resolve this ONE issue.
[snapback]222780[/snapback]​

Thanks Rod. I suggest Neuromancer and morenoloco take it to PM.... please...
[snapback]222783[/snapback]​
I have no interest in PMing with him, in fact that's what started it...he started PMing me for no reason and I couldn't get him to leave me alone...and now it's sorta clear who the troublemaker here is as he's following me from thread to thread trying to further instigate trouble...this is the thread from someone new who asked about buying some Domestic...it was Cohiba Esplandidos wanted or something like that...

morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:
Neither can I...he's (^) new here too but he's gonna start setting policy...it's up to the older members to call someone out about that, not someone newer than me, but he seems to want to jump right in...and if you read what Cohiba Jay said, he just said he wanted to buy some DOMESTIC, as in willing to pay for it, but wanted a reference or two before sending his cash first to someone he doesn't know...I don't see anything unreasonable about that...I did the same when someone PM'd me about selling me something, and I had never dealt with him before, so I asked a few of the regulars and they told me he was a stand-up guy...that appears to be all Cohiba Jay was asking for...where does The Prince come to get involved?
[snapback]222768[/snapback]​

Oh boy... Neuro... You've got a lot to learn... The Prince is your ruler... you answer to him... got that, beeeyatch?
[snapback]222782[/snapback]​

I dunno...is that an intentional flame?

morenoloco said:
atuck said:
Here.  Again I will put this in here.  As last time I put it in, it was in the midst of battle so I don't know if anybody paid attention to it.
[snapback]222781[/snapback]​

Alan, I think the problem is mainly that Neuroticdancer doesn't understand that he is a newbie vs. a noob...

Neuro... I cant go to CW because they are all a bunch of lying thieves and have banned me from there... but you can join your butt buddy Jacksi over there if you want (and stick em to each other).
[snapback]222785[/snapback]​

atuck said:
OMG!  You guys don't listen! :laugh:
[snapback]222786[/snapback]​
No, I'm listening...and it's getting kinda obvious who's trying to start and continue a flame war here as he has now begun following me around the board, posting behind me...maybe that's why he's banned on even such a crappy board as CW...

Neuromancer said:
I have no interest in PMing with him, in fact that's what started it...he started PMing me for no reason and I couldn't get him to leave me alone...and now it's sorta clear who the troublemaker here is as he's following me from thread to thread trying to further instigate trouble...this is the thread from someone new who asked about buying some Domestic...it was Cohiba Esplandidos wanted or something like that...
[snapback]222787[/snapback]​

Rod... this guy is not telling the truth... i've got the pm's in my sent box.. he replied to the 2-3 I sent, and then started pm'ing me accusing me of being a co-conspirator in the problems between jacski and atuck. As I was replying, he posted the accusations on this thread.

We've got a bold faced liar in the house... I was kind and respectful to him until he started the nonsense today.

It's evident the guy doesnt know what he's talking about... Why was I banned Neurocase? Once again Rod, this guy is a newbie with no tact, common courtesy, and is a trouble maker. Basic riff raff...

morenoloco said:
Neuromancer said:
[snapback]222787[/snapback]​

Rod... this guy is not telling the truth... i've got the pm's in my sent box.. he replied to the 2-3 I sent, and then started pm'ing me accusing me of being a co-conspirator in the problems between jacski and atuck. As I was replying, he posted the accusations on this thread.

We've got a bold faced liar in the house... I was kind and respectful to him until he started the nonsense today.
[snapback]222789[/snapback]​
No, I asked him why he was getting so involved and why he was PMing me about it...and when he wouldn't stop I asked him in this thread why he was so involved...

Neuromancer said:
No, I asked him why he was getting so involved and why he was PMing me about it...
[snapback]222790[/snapback]​

This guy is a liar... I'll forward the PM's to you Rod...

Honestly, I think this guy should be suspended... Or at least forced to read the rules and guidelines.

This reminds me of that scene in "Dumb and Dumber" where they are making all that noise to the guy that wants to kill them and he starts yelling, "GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

computer_programmer.gif

Dammit MAN!

The topic of this thread has been totally distorted into the two of you guys slap fighting. I click this thread to find out about the situation of the thread topic, not to wade through this crap. I'll tell you right now, you both need to go to a corner and take a freakin break. I'm embarrassed for both of you. Atuck needs some help ....not this distraction.
CHILL OUT!

morenoloco said:
I bet this is how Neuropath looks right now.... :D
[snapback]222797[/snapback]​

It's how I feel. You guys both are not listening... and just need to stop posting in this thread.

morenoloco said:
atuck said:
moki said:
computer_programmer.gif

[snapback]222794[/snapback]​
[snapback]222795[/snapback]​

I bet this is how Neuropath looks right now.... :D
[snapback]222797[/snapback]​
I'd be happy to stop, but it is becoming apparent that the two of them, Morenoloco and The Prince are just lookinjg for a target to flame...and following me to another thread calling me beeyatch is sort of proof about it, doncha think?

No $hit! That's what I've been saying. I've even PMd both of them. Yet here we are on like 3 or 4 pages of this $hit! You guys both came accross as a friend to me but now you are both pissing me off with your childish BS. Give it a break. Who gives a $hit who started what? Just let it go! If I can let go of the $150 that I lost then you 2 can certainly give this crap up.

atuck said:
No $hit! That's what I've been saying. I've even PMd both of them. Yet here we are on like 3 or 4 pages of this $hit! You guys both came accross as a friend to me but now you are both pissing me off with your childish BS. Give it a break. Who gives a $hit who started what? Just let it go! If I can let go of the $150 that I lost then you 2 can certainly give this crap up.
[snapback]222802[/snapback]​
The problem is that they are trying to continue it in another thread and are apparently gonna follow me around and someone newer than me feels he should set policy for this board as far as chastising another newbie about a post...he seems to think he's the authority on cigar forum decorum:

Cohiba Esplendidos wanted

That should definitely make Cohiba Jay feel wanted...and I am beginning to think I need to rethink my involvement here...if you're gonna let people like these two chase others away, it's not gonna be good for this board...

Neuromancer said:
atuck said:
No $hit!  That's what I've been saying.  I've even PMd both of them.  Yet here we are on like 3 or 4 pages of this $hit!  You guys both came accross as a friend to me but now you are both pissing me off with your childish BS.  Give it a break.  Who gives a $hit who started what?  Just let it go!  If I can let go of the $150 that I lost then you 2 can certainly give this crap up.
[snapback]222802[/snapback]​
The problem is that they are trying to continue it in another thread and are apparently gonna follow me around and someone newer than me feels he should set policy for this board as far as chastising another newbie about a post...he seems to think he's the authority on cigar forum decorum:

Cohiba Esplendidos wanted

That should definitely make Cohiba Jay feel wanted...and I am beginning to think I need to rethink my involvement here...if you're gonna let people like these two chase others away, it's not gonna be good for this board...
[snapback]222806[/snapback]​

Hey, jackass, do you recall the turn of events? I believe you are the one who retorted to my post on that thread. Thus, you are following me. lmao.

The Prince said:
Hey, jackass, do you recall the turn of events? I believe you are the one who retorted to my post on that thread. Thus, you are following me. lmao.
[snapback]222809[/snapback]​

Well then, The Prince. I guess we're not cool, eh?

atuck said:
The Prince said:
Hey, jackass, do you recall the turn of events?  I believe you are the one who retorted to my post on that thread.  Thus, you are following me.  lmao.
[snapback]222809[/snapback]​

Well then, The Prince. I guess we're not cool, eh?
[snapback]222812[/snapback]​

Sure man. We are cool. I think it is that one guy here who is literally melting though. Not sure what his problem is.

Neuromancer said:
I have no interest in PMing with him, in fact that's what started it...he started PMing me for no reason and I couldn't get him to leave me alone...
morenoloco said:
Rod... this guy is not telling the truth... i've got the pm's in my sent box..
"Mommy! Johnny isn't playing fair!"

"Yes I am! Tommy is being a jerk."

It's your fault... no, it's YOUR fault.

Truth be told, no one cares and you're both making an ass out of yourselves. Rod already told you two to zip it and take it elsewhere.

moki said:
agony.jpg

[snapback]222804[/snapback]​
Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.