• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What would you all do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
atuck said:
alexgtp said:
Alan,

I can send you an empty box :D  So at least you have a MAG 50 BOX.. LEt me know.. :whistling:
[snapback]220179[/snapback]​

You smoked em all?! :laugh:
[snapback]220181[/snapback]​

I have them resting in a deep sleep along with my other EL's (they get their own special storage..LOL)They will see the light of day in a cple yrs..

Dude, of course he removed info from his profile! I've seen those pictures of you and your "other" toys ... :0 ... scary!

:sign:

:cool:

That sucks Alan. I'm sorry to hear about Jacksi's attitude on this as I thought he was a solid trader. You may want to PM or Email another mod to get this attended to asap. I hope this gets resolved.

Contact Harris (The Master)...he'll get this guy on the bad boy list...maybe that will shake him up enough to do what's right...

I must admit I was cheap when it came to the blind taste test thread.

What I do have at the very least is a receipt that says I sent something for x amount of dollars to an address in zip code xxxxx. You get this for ALL PM mailings.

TO me that's good proof that you actually SENT something.

If he can't produce at least a scan of that receipt, it's on him. Whether he sent it or not, since he can't PROVE he sent it due to his poor recordkeeping, he's liable for the $$$, IMO.

I've never posted on CW, so fogive my newbie-ness, why is it locked?

Also, did everyone else get smokes?

There might be a group ready to take this guy out at the knees.

NorCalCigarLover said:
Dude, of course he removed info from his profile! I've seen those pictures of you and your "other" toys ... :0 ... scary!

:sign:

:cool:
[snapback]220189[/snapback]​

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I sent a note to a friend of mine who is an aquaintance of his.....

KayakinBoy said:
I've never posted on CW, so fogive my newbie-ness, why is it locked?

Also, did everyone else get smokes?

There might be a group ready to take this guy out at the knees.
[snapback]220205[/snapback]​

It's locked because the mods usually lock finished sale threads.

From trader comments it looks like at least some of the other buyers got the goods from that sale.

I always heard that bad trades get over looked at CW all the time because the Admins don't really give a ****.
I hope it all works out.

Rich

I have had many great trades at CW. Some of my best sticks came from there. I scan thier trader section every day.

CWs administrator got back to me and told me to leave a negative trader comment. So I left one that explained the situation. Probably wont see my money though. Oh well, I'll live and move on! Wont stop me from trading either. There are too many of you fine BOTLs out there! This will never happen to somebody who trades with me. I will stand behind my ****. Money is not, and never will be the main thing here. It is just about the cigars and the fine brothers that love them.

Trade on! :D

I quit posting at CW about a year ago. In the past they have protected scammers IMHO.

Sorry to hear, Alan. I'v had a couple bad trades over there. Some good ones also but I don't think I'll be tradging over there anymore unless it's with someone I've traded with.

Status
Not open for further replies.