• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What wristwatch do you wear?

"K"

Cigar Grand Poohbah
In addition to my growing interest in cigars, I also have an avid interest in wristwatches.
Unfortunately, being your typical poverty-stricken college student, I am not able to attain large collections of fine pieces.
But, just because you don't own a Ferrari, doesn't mean you can't talk about one.

If you don't mind, what do you have strapped to your wrist?

Seiko Kinetic Sports 100 or a Casio Pathfinder fishing watch.

I also have a great Elgin pocket watch from the late 19th or early 20th century that comes out on VERY special occasions.

It's a solid watch, one of their more inexpensive models. But to be honest, it keeps crappy time. It is perpetually slow.

Wilkey

Breitling! :thumbs:

Brian

I'm one of those weird guys that < really > wants to know what the "real" time is. My cell phone (all cell phones, actually) have sub-millisecond accurate time and when I want to know the time, that's what I look at.

At work I have a small digital clock on my desk and at home, we have clocks all over the house. As a reference, have two Oregon Scientific clocks that update themselves to WWV every night. I set the clocks in the house to them every three months or so. Almost nothing pisses me off more than to walk into a room with three clocks that all have different time on them...!!!

...did I mention I'm a bit anal about accurate time...??.... :p

Cheers - B.B.S.

Suunto S-Lander....All the fly Army guys have a Suuto wrist-top computer.........right?

Fossil

Not too expensive, but works well. You should see the tan line it makes. I'm a truck driver and have a very dark left arm, lol.

I also have this one, but the battery replacement quote was as much as the watch itself.

i have a midget that i keep in a backpack that tells me the time when i ask, she has a Rolex

I usually just wear those Timex ones that Target has. Some of the Fossil ones are looking pretty good though. I might have to upgrade.

I just bought a Fossil from a convention I was at. It has the "F.O.P." emblem on it. So I'll wear it for the time being. :thumbs: I have a nicer watch that spends most of its' time on the auto-winder. It comes out occassionally. ;)

Floyd T.

PS: "F.O.P." stands for Fraternal Order of Police, in case anyone was wondering. :D

Hey QuePsiPhiSmkr, Emergency Mission huh? Sweet! Plus if you are ever camping and you forget your hammer and can't find a rock, you can use that monster of a watch to hammer in your tent stakes! ha, ha, ha

My favorite EM story is when Richard Branson took his off to give it to Steve Fossett during one of his ballon adventures. I watched a film clip of Steve landing and when he saw Sir Richard, he gave him his watch back. How cool is that?

If you want to read about the watch in my avatar, here's a link: Dreadnought