• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smokin' Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a most wonderful Hemingway Short Story. Been keeping this box since just before Christmas. Smoked it to the nub. Been savong a Partagas Lusi for a while now. I guess I'll light that puppy up sometime this weekend.Shadow, I hope all is OK.
:cool:

good luck on the op, shadow!i had my first lusi about a week ago. great cigar! but lately i've been leaning towards the smaller smokes because i just haven't had as much time to enjoy the bigger ones. so i've been mainly smoking ryj petit coronas, slr petit coronas, and monte #5's for the most part.

Went to the local cigar shop/lounge tonight for a double celebration. My friends' daughter had her graduation ceremonies tonight (Thu.) and it was also his 20th wedding anniversary. Another friend and myself supplied the celebratory smokes. So we burned an Opus X #5, an AF Anejo #49 and a VSG Spellbound. And tomorrow we're gonna get together again and burn a Culebra and who knows what else.

well had a natural mixed elements tonight. first cigar since saturday, which was a nice monte #2 isom. dam mosquitos tried ruining the experience tho. hehe

Last night one of my daughters graduated high school, with a Scholars Diploma, National Honor Society, Top Ten Percent, Presidents Education Award, and Graduation Project Distinguished. As you can imagine, I am quite the proud father. I celebrated the event by smoking a 1492 cigar, with some Pyrat Cask 23 rum.

Very nice Devin and Congrats! Smoked a RASCC and a Partagas Lusi yesterday...what a GREAT day!!!

wow, congrats devin. today had an extreme belicoso & a bolivar coronas junior.

I smoked my first Opus yesterday. It was a FF Opus X FF. And quite a tasty smoke it was. Also picked up a couple of Reserva d'Grande. I have to say that that Opus has to be one of my favorites so far. Today I have a La Luna LHB robusto scheduled to smoke. I wish I could find more of that cigar. Yum.JerryG

Had a fabulous weekend. Spent Friday and Saturday nights at my favorite cigar shop/bar. On Friday smoked a Monte Robusto LEM (which still needs a lot of aging), Onyx Reserva and Opus xXx. Saturday burned a La Gloria Serie R No. 6, AF Chateau and a Hemi BTL.

Well me and my father had the pleasure of spending saturday at a Cuesta-Ray and LaUnica cigar tasting. :)
Started off before the tasting with a 2 year old hand rolled (before my eyes) Carlos Torano reserva selecta I had been sitting on. Next went to a Cuesta-Ray Pyramid #9 and might I say that this was probably the best drawing cigar I have ever had. Then went to a LaUnica Pyramid #11 and loved every minute of it. I will be posting a review on both soon. Sunday played a round of golf with my neighbor and sucked down a couple LaLuna LHB's I had and hacked away.
It was a great weekend! :biggrin:

It was a great weekend for cigars. Saturday I spent part of the day at my local shop with friends drinking coffee and smoking. Smoked a Bolivar Fuerte 654, a Hemingway Signature and a Perdomo2 maduro.After my wife got off from work, we went out for a nice seafood dinner. Came home and sat out on the back deck and smoked a Punch Punch(ISOM). My wife who does not usually enjoy the smoke from my cigars really enjoyed the aroma from the Punch.Sunday, did a little painting and some cleaning around the house. Grilled some cornish hens for supper and spent the rest of the evening on the deck with a La Vieja Habana torp, a La Luna AF Tusk, and a Mayorga fresh-rolled toro from a batch I received in March at a herf in Whippany at JR's.Like I said a great weekend for cigars

June 28 was my birthday, so I went out in style. I smoked a Dunhill Havana Club. It was simply one of the most outstanding cigars, that I have ever had the pleasure of smoking. Now, what do I smoke next year?

Attended a smoker tonight (Thu.) at a local cigar shop. The guest at the smoker was none other than Tony Borhani. Yes, the maker of Bahia cigars. So, what did I smoke? Lesse, a Bahia Gold Maduro #2, Bahia Gold Maduro Churchill and a Bahia Trinidad. BTW, Tony is such a cool guy. If you get the opportunity to meet him, by all means, take advantage of it.

i bet tony's saying, dam, i have to go to HAWAII and talk about cigars! this sucks. hehehow old was that dunhill, devin?couple little smokes yesterday, punch royal select. no. 12 & bolivar coronas junior.

Hey Shadow...whasss up...about your Mayorga...I thought Martin told us to smoke them within 4 days or wait 6 months...a little antsy aren't we...

Tex, I was checking my coolidors that day and those Mayorgas were calling out to me. The cigar was good with just a little peppery flavor. I'll wait another month and try another one.Smoked a Excalibur I Maduro with some Kona coffee this morning, a Bolivar Fuerte Double Corona after lunch, and a Leyenda Maduro Torpedo after dinner.

Darryl,I believe that one, was from 84. Going to smoke a UTS tonight, while watching the fights.
Rob, thanks for the cigar!

Status
Not open for further replies.