• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smokin' Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
been painting the den last few days, so only had time for a c.a.o. petit yesterday.bob, that pinar has a 1958 cuban wrapper, the original filler was 80% pre-embargo cuban & 20% honduran, which was later switched to 50/50 each, from what i read. now they're making those sticks with an H2000 wrapper along with a couple new sizes. <the band identifies the H2000 sticks, i think they're called P2000's or something like that> my only question is, if they only found 14 bales of useable pre-embargo tobacco originally, how long can they keep making cigars out of it??? <any idea, mel?>

had a perdomo estate seleccion prestigio after yesterday's paint session.

Just finished a private reserve label from my local smoke shop. Very nice, especially for the money. (I've paid a lot more for worse in the past.) I'll post a more complete review once the tobacconist fills me in on the blend.

Had my first Padron 4000 on Monday. What a great size. Just what I want for a regular smoke. Has the Padron flavor and construction.

Last night it was a mystery cigar (blind review for Cigar Weekly). I have been smoking a lot of La Lunas here recently.

hey hey Husker dude...didn't mean to blow your cover...well maybe I did...great to see a £ over here

Just finished an Aristoff Black Cammie
Robusto. Great spicey Cameroon taste.
Not a bad smoke for &#362.00 a pop. Thanks, Lew.

how are the aristoff black maduros? got one in the humi i'll get around to trying eventually. had an ashton aged maduro pyramid yesterday. nice cigar, but a little too mild.

smoked a cao cameroon toro, pinar serie b rothschild, cao cam. petit, and a partagas limited res. robusto this weekend.

Smoked an Aristoff 700 Special Perfecto, JR Ultimate Padron (3 years in the humidor) and a Hemmingway Untold Story. I could shoot myself for only buying 10 of the Untold Stories instead of the entire box. I would highly recommend this cigar to anyone, if you can find them.

HDm Epicure #2, Partegas SD#4, Sancho Panza Molino, Upmann #2. I am really enjoying upgrading my smoking habits.......

Smoked the #2 from Mel's rewrap pass......Great cigar, Mel! Took it into a local roller and he was very impressed with your technique. Smoked an El Beso robusto, a local rollers cigar , Dominican with a maduro wrapper. I would highly reccommend these cigars. They are inexpensive but rolled by a trocero with almost 40 years experience rolling and blending. Give em a try an tell'em Tim sent you.

Don Carlos Robusto. Sweet and spicey.
A hallmark of consistency. The DC
Robusto never disappoints.

had time to squeak in a bahia maduro robusto this evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.