• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whatcha Smokin' Lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked an Excalibur #1 maduro with my morning coffee and then a Perdomo2.

i really liked the montesino sun grown i had. i'll be getting more of those. shadow, i am ALL out of excaliburs now. that 1066 king arthur was the last. but, i've been buying a lot of other stuff lately so i don't feel too bad about it, hehe. yesterday i continued my den remodeling project. since i didn't have a 'helper' this time i got to smoke a few cigars while doing it. so i had a partagas #1, a c.a.o. l'anni cameroon petit belicoso, and tried a drew estate natural root for the first time. strange cigar. tasted like a moccachino.

Smoked a UTS yesterday. One of my favorites, outstanding cigar, IMHO. And have a Padron Millennium waiting for me this evening. Smoking a Partagas Short to tied me over until then.

Devin, I agree with you on the UTS. A fantastic cigar.Smoked a JR Ultimate Padron Oscuro and a Hemingway Classic today.

El Beso Robusto, Partegas Series D #4, La Gloria Cubana Series R robusto.........and a great cup of Kona coffee.:)

Brewed up some Fuente Estate coffee, and decided to change pace a little and go mild. Smoking one of the Quai D' Orsay Imperiales from 98. Beautiful cigar, but unfortunately I find myself craving a stronger cigar. It will be a long night at work, so I will probably end it with an Opus # 4.

Yesterday was one of those rare two cigar days for me.Started off with a Don Carlos #3 and coffee.After lunch I relaxed with a Ramon Y Ramon. (Thanks Gil!)All in all, a very nice day.

Started this morning off with the mystery cigar from the Coffee and Cigar Pass, then had a CAO Extreme Churchill. After lunch had one of Mel's new Rosado-wrapped Blue Dragons and finished the day with a La Luna MF Tornado.

had a natural root and a cao extreme churchill yesterday.
had another natural root with some fuente estate coffee this morning. you were right devin, good stuff.

Had a Punch Grand Cru No II Msduro.
It had a beautiful oily wrapper and
smoked like a dream. Punch is mormally
not one of my favorite brands. This Maddie surprised me. It was smooth as
a gravey sandwich.

Had an fresh rolled Perdomo Estate Churchill, straight from the rollers hands. Man, If they hold a roling event near you, GO! The reps are great and so are the cigars.
Thanks again George.

was there much of a difference with a freshly rolled one, tim? saw a cigar roller making sticks down in mexico last year, but didn't try one. maybe i should have?smoked an aristoff black robusto maduro & a partagas no. 10 yesterday.

Smoked a Padron Ann torp maduro, and a maduro Principe tonight. A Padron day!

don't smoke all your pam's devin, you'll probably want to keep some 'vintage' ones in the 'dor now that the new ones have a 2nd band on them. had a vsg illusion & a partagas 8-9-8 last nite.

Good advice on the Padron's djm, since they are one of my favorite cigars. I have been buying a lot of boxes over the years, including several Millennium humidors. My favorite of the brand.
So far today, I have smoked a Leon Jimenes maduro.  A nice mild cigar, but not one I would smoke that often, as the flavor, just did not quite build up enough for my tastes.

Had a Excalibur #1 and finally got my hands on some AF Cuban Belicoso Sungrowns. Smoked one of those today also, a nice cigar.

had a saint luis rey corona & a vegas robaina famoso yesterday. both excellent.

Had a AF Cuban Belicoso and a Hemingway Signature today. These Cuban Belicosos are quickly becoming one of my favorites. Don't worry d, Excalibur #1 are still tops in my book. :biggrin:

Had a Hemingway Work of Art the other day at a beer tasting. The cigar was a gift from a good friend who has requested to remain nameless. It was a nice treat and went well with the barley wines I was sampling.High quality beer and a fine cigar. Now THAT'S a nice way to spend the afternoon. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.