• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats in your glass right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last night I had some Oban Distiller's Edition, then back to the Balvenie New Oak.

Ron Zacapa XO from the last delivery I'll ever be able to get from Seth @ Shopper's Vineyards.
(Glad I ordered 2 bottles!)

Just popped open a bottle of Buffalo Trace last night. Delightful.

Coffee...very strong coffee. After 4 1/2 hours of George Clinton last night, need to break out of this fog....

Last night we went out for my birthday celebration and the bar had Van Winkle Family Reserve Rye, so I drank it. ALOT of it.

Last night I had some Pappy Van Winkle 15 and tonight i think I'll either have Rock Hills Farm or Balvenie 12 doublewood.

Had a bottle of 7 Deadly Zins with dinner than a nice dram of Blanton's.

Finished a very busy weekend by cracking open my first experiment with Islay Scotchs, tried some Black Bottle. Surprisingly mild, but not bad. Seems like I've had something like it before but can't remember what. Finished with some RVW 10yo 90proof that was strikingly flavorful/unsmokey in comparison.

I had the chance to give the new JW Double Black a taste yesterday evening. It's very smokey and actually reminded me of Mescal tequila. Nice to try but I wouldn't buy a bottle.

Just enjoyed some Bakers. I was hearing about "damn fine bourbon" and this is some damn fine bourbon. Smooth like Basil's and 107 proof. I think I found my go to dram.

Amrut Single Malt. Just picked it up tonight. Very nice!

Might move onto some Compass Box Eleuthera later.

Status
Not open for further replies.