• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been on a Squadron Leader kick lately. Smoked a big bowl of it last night and a small bowl this morning. :thumbs:

University Flake in a Hardcastles bent Bulldog earlier, and now a bowl of 965 in a Peterson

Blue Note in the same pipe I smoked everything else in. LOL!

Escudo Navy De Luxe in an old Falcon w/ an Apple shaped bowl. :thumbs:

Edit for spelling of De luxe

Last night before bed I had a bowl of 1792 in a Blatter Canadian.

Finished off a bowl of Escudo in a Radice Wick hawkbill that I started last night, now about to fire up a bowl of Erinmore in a Radice prototype that, apparently, is not gonna make it to market. Fresh pot of coffee nearly done.

While watching the NCAA basketball finals last night, I enjoyed a Bolivar Belicoso Finos. During the second half of the game, I enjoyed a bowl of Haunted Bookshop in a clay pipe. Pretty tasty stuff.

I have some Dunhill Early Morning Pipe going now in a Peterson Kildare straight Biliard.

Been on a Sunjammer kick lately so that was this mornings smoke in a Stanwell 186.

It was a cigar smoking weekend all in all. I was able to get a small bowl of Nightcap in Sunday evening in an Edwards bent billiard to finish things off.

Last night I had a lovely bowl of C&D Bow Legged bear in a no-name full bent billiard

I decided to pull out my Nording Cobra pipe with some Mac Baren Dark Twist. :thumbs:

Got some Haunted Bookshop going in a Kaywoodie bent egg

This AM, Mississippi Mud in a Radice bent apple. Good stuff, fruity and smoky at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.