• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's in your pipe today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoked a couple real nice packs yesterday.

Peretti Cambridge Flake in the Hardcastle and G & H Rum Flake in the GBD Bruyere. Perfect day for a pipe!

Watched the Eagles notch another win with the Peretti. Think I'll dig up the Peretti #111 for tonight. Haven't smoked it for a while - interesting blend.

Loaded up a Nording with some Balkan Supreme and took the dog for nice long, cold walk this AM (-2*F at the time). I'm really not liking the January temps in December. Brr!

I made a compound mixture I really like.

3 parts Xmas Cheer 2000
1 part '06 Yenidje Supreme
1 part '96 PCCA Full Balkan Syrian

Spicy, sweet, and smooth in my old DiMonte Gigante.

3 parts Xmas Cheer 2000

The 2000 vintage Christmas Cheer wasn't good enough on it's own? ;) :laugh:

I've ben enjoying Samuel Gawith's Christmas Mixture 2007 in a Meerschaum this week. It's really grown on me and I wish I had more. It's very nice.

3 parts Xmas Cheer 2000

The 2000 vintage Christmas Cheer wasn't good enough on it's own? ;) :laugh:
:) I love it but I can't help playing with my food. ;) Also, it's a way to get use out of my existing latakia blends by watering them down until the role is more of a complementary nature. I do enjoy it as a minor component.

I've been enjoying Samuel Gawith's Christmas Mixture 2007 in a Meerschaum this week. It's really grown on me and I wish I had more. It's very nice.
I'm guessing it's an sweet, aromatic type Xmas blend? Sounds interesting but I can't bring myself to make the leap to goop. :D

I've been enjoying Samuel Gawith's Christmas Mixture 2007 in a Meerschaum this week. It's really grown on me and I wish I had more. It's very nice.
I'm guessing it's an sweet, aromatic type Xmas blend? Sounds interesting but I can't bring myself to make the leap to goop. :D

Well, I do let it dry out for a 1/2 hour or so. It smokes perfectly fine after that. I wouldn't smoke it in my finest English dedicated briar, but the meer is great for this blend. It really lets some of the actual tobacco flavor through that I was missing with a cob.

It's not something I'd smoke everyday, but seeing as it's discontinued, I wish I had more to enjoy during the Christmas seasons to come. I'll probably pick up 5 or 6 tins next time I order some tobacco.

All Season in my corncob. Not sure who makes it as I couldn't find it. A Secret Santa gift.

Watching the Eagles and Vikings, smoking a bowl of Peterson Holiday Season 2010! (Wife gave it to me for Christmas).
smile.gif

Had a bowl of Boswell's Best in my new Savinelli. The start of a glorious relationship!

Had a bowl of Boswell's Best in my new Savinelli. The start of a glorious relationship!

Bastard! It's okay, I'll be smoking a bowl of Christmas Cookie in my Boswell here shortly. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.