What's on your plate today?

{tpc}

Professional Poker Tournament Loser
French toast for dinner? Ok I’m good with that. :)

The Black Cloud

Stopped by Grill 'Em All and got the "berzerker" inspired by Zakk Wylde. 1/2 pound burger on top of fries with chipotle ketchup, beer batter onion rings, chili, and bacon. Only managed to come away with only minor drips on my shirt, which was a damn miracle.

Attachments

• 20210223_123830.jpg
    20210223_123830.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 15

bfreebern

Yada, Yada, Yada.
Stopped by Grill 'Em All and got the "berzerker" inspired by Zakk Wylde. 1/2 pound burger on top of fries with chipotle ketchup, beer batter onion rings, chili, and bacon. Only managed to come away with only minor drips on my shirt, which was a damn miracle.

Whoa! That looks incredible.

CBoukal

Long time Newbie
Staff member
How do you even attack this...

thinde

Lobstah; the other white meat!
I would need to smash that thing down or dislocate my jaw to eat that thing!