• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Not sure if your local Costco carries it, but they have bulgogi in their marinated meats section that is pretty damn good. I think the one local to us also started carrying poke.

Okay, I'm seriously reconsidering my Costco strategy! I still don't need a gallon of mayo, but $17 CSB... :cool:
Rob, I have a suggestion for you to help you justify the Costco membership. I was like you, no need for a gallon of mayo or 47 rolls of toilet paper.

I bought a hunting camp and now the membership is much easier to justify. Toilet paper, paper towels, paper plates, solo cups, plastic silverware, two packs of condiments, etc. have paid for the membership.

I'm broke from the mortgage but it feels good when I stock up!:)

Looks delicious, nice job
Thanks!

Like I said I am experimenting with using my natural gas grill, with smoker tube, as a smoker. It was a little too hot, about 325, and I left it on 10 minutes too long.....but it is still sooooo good!

And thanks for the tip! It allowed me to get an idea if/how the grill is going to perform.

Thanks!

Like I said I am experimenting with using my natural gas grill, with smoker tube, as a smoker. It was a little too hot, about 325, and I left it on 10 minutes too long.....but it is still sooooo good!

And thanks for the tip! It allowed me to get an idea if/how the grill is going to perform.
I slice them on the bias as thin as I possibly can. Makes great lunch meat for leftovers.