• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

We eat a lot of Mac and Cheese in my house out of a kraft box. How much sour cream to replace the milk? Do you use more butter?
I kind of eyeball it to be honest but probably say somewhere around 2 TBsp of sour cream to substitute for milk, depending on how creamy you want it. I sometimes add in some grated cheese as well if I want it more cheesy. I don’t think I use moire butter than called for but I might sometimes.

I kind of eyeball it to be honest but probably say somewhere around 2 TBsp of sour cream to substitute for milk, depending on how creamy you want it. I sometimes add in some grated cheese as well if I want it more cheesy. I don’t think I use moire butter than called for but I might sometimes.
We add canned chicken, buffalo sauce, and shredded cheese.

My wife loves making Mac n cheese from scratch and it's bomb, but my son makes the blue box so the time and puts Velveeta in it. It's not bad.

I love Freddie’s. Did they reduce the amount of fries they give now?

Don’t spill any Freddie’s sauce on your Hey Dudes.
Not sure about fries, I have only had Freddie’s a couple times. First time trying this particular burger which I think is new or limited time

Made the first batch of Pesto this morning with the help of my oldest grandson, Cooper. My daughter had to slow him down on the picking…..the kid was going for the gusto! He loves to stand on the foot stool and push the off on buttons of the food processor.
147964AA-58B9-4BB5-8F35-460CC34BC654.jpeg
53F335C8-D0E3-47AE-B8F2-4F51D5DBAAB3.jpeg
236AD3D2-0C9E-4587-8851-1B8F321ECAB5.jpeg

Made the first batch of Pesto this morning with the help of my oldest grandson, Cooper. My daughter had to slow him down on the picking…..the kid was going for the gusto! He loves to stand on the foot stool and push the off on buttons of the food processor.
View attachment 57622
View attachment 57623
View attachment 57624

Tom, do you top off your basil so it bushes out or just let it go? I’ve always snapped the flowers off the top, when I grow basil.