• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

This was a “end of the week stew” with left overs. Chicken breast strips that were fried, chunky peanut butter, Turkey goetta, jalapeños and Rays Bar B Que sauce. All wrapped up in a tortilla. Actually tasted pretty good.

Floyd T
B8389D02-A16F-48C4-89DB-72E8FF1134BD.jpeg

Peanutbutter butter on chicken??? Why have I not heard of or tried this.

Peanutbutter butter on chicken??? Why have I not heard of or tried this.
Yes sir. It actually tastes really good. The flavors all seem to work with each other.

Another good one is medium rare hamburger, cheddar cheese, Jif chunky peanut butter, bacon, dill pickles and barbeque sauce of your choice. This sandwich is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! You won't regret trying it.

Floyd T

Yes sir. It actually tastes really good. The flavors all seem to work with each other.

Another good one is medium rare hamburger, cheddar cheese, Jif chunky peanut butter, bacon, dill pickles and barbeque sauce of your choice. This sandwich is absolutely FANTASTIC!!! You won't regret trying it.

Floyd T
I have had a PBJ burger before at Slaters 50/50 and their burger patty’s are made of 50% bacon and 50% beef. Also had more bacon on it too. Was damn good

Hard boiled eggs ..... that you can peel.

I have tried every sure-fire, guarandamnteed, method imaginable and none worked ...... until this one.

Bring the water to a boil with a tablespoon of olive oil, gently put the eggs in, boil for 10 minutes.

Dump water off and put immediately put eggs into an ice water bath.

10 minutes later, peel them.

This was a “end of the week stew” with left overs. Chicken breast strips that were fried, chunky peanut butter, Turkey goetta, jalapeños and Rays Bar B Que sauce. All wrapped up in a tortilla. Actually tasted pretty good.

Floyd T
View attachment 59035
Man that sounds good but I think I have half a bar of soap I'd rather have.

Floyd T
View attachment 59035
I've always thought tortillas make everything better. This is pushing the limits of my theory.

Hard boiled eggs ..... that you can peel.

I have tried every sure-fire, guarandamnteed, method imaginable and none worked ...... until this one.

Bring the water to a boil with a tablespoon of olive oil, gently put the eggs in, boil for 10 minutes.

Dump water off and put immediately put eggs into an ice water bath.

10 minutes later, peel them.
As long as they are store bought. Fresh eggs are a bit trickier. Good lock.

Floyd T