• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Not sure if it was @jfields or @Nihon_Ni that posted fondant potatoes, but decided to give them a go. OMG so good
View attachment 65094
That looks great, but must have been Rob that posted them. Do you have a link for the recipe you followed?

Pan seared scallops with saffron corn broth, bacon lardons, crisped onions (thanks @Nihon_Ni for turning me on to air fryers), and risotto.
0AD21AC4-076D-48D6-B7E4-17B35D87094C.jpeg

That looks great, but must have been Rob that posted them. Do you have a link for the recipe you followed?

Pan seared scallops with saffron corn broth, bacon lardons, crisped onions (thanks @Nihon_Ni for turning me on to air fryers), and risotto.
View attachment 65100
Damn John you have upped your game on this one! If it taste half as good as it looks… Nicely done!

View attachment 65100
You will make someone a great wife someday!🤣

Ability to cook has always been there since I was a teenager. At least that's the praise I have always received. But, I typically suck at plating presentation.

At first I thought it had to be a restaurant. Who is the lucky lady that got to eat that with you?

Oops. Disregard. I thought you meant John or someone else cooked it. Looks great.

Floyd T