• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

I got one for y'all today. Ramen. And not that Maruchan chicken flavor bullshit we all grew up on.

First, get the good stuff. It's not at your local supermarket.
20230112_174237.jpg

Second, we're not twelve anymore. Let's add in some real tasty stuff. Cooked Boston butt and a poached egg. Poaching secret, get the water swirling fast and crack the egg in the middle. 3 minutes for soft yellow center.
20230112_174329.jpg
20230112_174834.jpg

Finally, add some 🔥. I often slice jalapeño pero no tengo hoy. I ALWAYS add my chili crisp. If you're a chili crisp virgin, spread them legs and go get some.
20230112_175357.jpg
20230112_175246.jpg

I got one for y'all today. Ramen. And not that Maruchan chicken flavor bullshit we all grew up on.

View attachment 64607

Second, we're not twelve anymore. Let's add in some real tasty stuff. Cooked Boston butt and a poached egg. Poaching secret, get the water swirling fast and crack the egg in the middle. 3 minutes for soft yellow center.
View attachment 64608
View attachment 64610

Finally, add some 🔥. I often slice jalapeño pero no tengo hoy. I ALWAYS add my chili crisp. If you're a chili crisp virgin, spread them legs and go get some.
View attachment 64613
View attachment 64612
Was with you until the Miller lite

View attachment 64607

View attachment 64608
View attachment 64610

View attachment 64613
View attachment 64612
Looks great! I'll have to remember the poached egg trick for the next time I make ramen. I usually just dump the egg in and let it cook naturally in the soup. I like to add some sesame oil and fish oil.

Wife’s birthday was yesterday, so I made a Tiramisu Cheesecake. It was great, but the ladyfingers floated up a little too much in the cheesecake. Next time, I’ll put them directly on top of the cake at the bottom and hope they don’t float or really soak them in the espresso mixture.

F281D76E-420B-4814-9744-9AA680FA0005.jpeg

@thinde gave me a bunch of his homemade hot Italian sausage and bratwurst when I saw him at the QSH. I shared it with Jeff @CigarStone. I have been craving a Dominic's type sandwich for god knows how long. Tonight was the night.... Man! That sausage is legit Mr. Hinde! Has a nice bite!

Where did you source the ingredients to make it?
View attachment 64727View attachment 64728
Glad you liked it. We buy pork butt's by the case in Restaurant Depot. Everything else is off the shelf. The recipe is pretty basic as far as sausage recipes go. It's all about the amount of Red Pepper flake that goes in.

Glad you liked it. We buy pork butt's by the case in Restaurant Depot. Everything else is off the shelf. The recipe is pretty basic as far as sausage recipes go. It's all about the amount of Red Pepper flake that goes in.
Knowing you I figured you guys bought and butchered your own hogs. 😉