• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Holy shit! That looks amazing! 😍

Do you serve it over top of anything like pasta, or rice?
The Braciola was served over homemade pasta done by my better half with my sister and nieces last Friday and it was finished in our roasted tomato sauce from last fall.

Went to the northern point of the Chesapeake Bay to do an inspection Thursday. Came back with shucked oysters, soft shell crabs, and jumbo lump crab meat. Had soft shell crab sandwiches on Friday. Tonight I made Maryland Crab Cakes, fresh coleslaw, and farmers market sweet corn on the cob.
IMG_8184.jpegIMG_8202.jpegIMG_8201.jpeg

Baked salmon and scallops marinated in a garlic lemon puree, with roasted fingerling potatos, and sautéed mushrooms using the double drain method, along with a bit of Worcestershire, aged Balsamic vinegar and some soy sauce to balance the sweetness. Also, some drawn butter with a little too much garlic, and a touch of lemon.

575429D8-6348-4053-BEB1-042D492A8B48.jpeg

Last edited:
Baked salmon and scallops marinated in a garlic lemon puree, with roasted fingerling potatos, and sautéed mushrooms using the double drain method, along with a bit of Worcestershire, aged Balsamic vinegar and some soy sauce to balance the sweetness. ALeo, some drawn butter with a little too much garlic, and a touch of lemon.

View attachment 70196
Crap did @jfields come over and visit?