• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Even though most don't think of Washington DC when they think of Maryland Blue Crabs, it's hard to leave the Wharf without some Jesse Taylor Seafood. Jeff @CigarStone, I picked up some amazing Chilean Sea Bass I hope I get to cook for you and @cabaiguan juan this week, along with some fresh large Jimmy crabs I'm eating tonight. Stella and butter for the win!
4D926F86-4D6B-433F-A6C7-53E05A3F2B94.jpeg5E5D7159-0EAB-4A35-AF3A-68ED6813F654.jpeg1679A07E-ED6F-42E4-BAD4-BB390C290A8F.jpeg

Even though most don't think of Washington DC when they think of Maryland Blue Crabs, it's hard to leave the Wharf without some Jesse Taylor Seafood. Jeff @CigarStone, I picked up some amazing Chilean Sea Bass I hope I get to cook for you and @cabaiguan juan this week, along with some fresh large Jimmy crabs I'm eating tonight. Stella and butter for the win!
View attachment 67510View attachment 67511View attachment 67512

John, if I fly in, would you mind if I joined you guys?

Who the hell puts wasabi on their fish and chips? I must not eat at fancy enough restaurants, because I've never seen a lemon in panty hose before 🤣

We'll, if you came over to the house my wife would show you how that lemon works, but not pantyhose. I just don't know the name of that do-dad if it has one.

Who the hell puts wasabi on their fish and chips? I must not eat at fancy enough restaurants, because I've never seen a lemon in panty hose before 🤣
Oh man! I love those little nets! Nothing will ruin your meal quicker than biting into a lemon seed.
Traditional fish n chips always comes with mushy peas. I guess I can see why you thought it was wasabi.

I think Justin was asking, why mushy peas and I asked myself that exact thing. They're already pretty low on the list of things people eat, but why mushy?
Lol! It's one of those things.... The first and second time I wondered why the English would do such a thing. Years later, certain meals don't seem complete without mush peas.

With @cabaiguan juan & @CigarStone having Elk Ribeyes seared on the grill. Paired them with bacon and onion brussel sprouts, then carrots with a cinnamon, brown sugar, honey, and a black truffle glaze. Came out pretty nice.
1D0D8F82-043E-4752-BE68-9286FC471A43.jpeg

Lol! It's one of those things.... The first and second time I wondered why the English would do such a thing. Years later, certain meals don't seem complete without mush peas.

With @cabaiguan juan & @CigarStone having Elk Ribeyes seared on the grill. Paired them with bacon and onion brussel sprouts, then carrots with a cinnamon, brown sugar, honey, and a black truffle glaze. Came out pretty nice.
View attachment 67655
Holy rip-roarin-fuck!