• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Made "spaghetti" substituting sweet potato and butternut squash ribbons for noodles. Used a jar of Rao brand garlic pasta sauce and added some Italian sausage to it. Not bad, but not quite as good as using regular noodles.

Made a ton of pesto recently and have been enjoying it with pasta, chicken, sandwiches, soon to be pizza, yum! I love love pesto or basil with tomatoes fresh from the garden. I won’t eat a store bought tomato-gross!
We make a bunch every year and split it into smaller batches to freeze. It one of those food that freezes really well and goes with most everything, as long as you like garlic!

Made "spaghetti" substituting sweet potato and butternut squash ribbons for noodles. Used a jar of Rao brand garlic pasta sauce and added some Italian sausage to it. Not bad, but not quite as good as using regular noodles.
Try it with zucchini. Still not as good as pasta but it’s something different and as long as I get a meat side I can deal.

We make a bunch every year and split it into smaller batches to freeze. It one of those food that freezes really well and goes with most everything, as long as you like garlic!
Agreed! I freeze mine in ice cube trays since I never need a lot at a time.

A colleague brought me a couple dozen oysters from his home town after this weekend's Oyster Festival in Urbanna, VA. I got home late from work tonight to find the wife out with friends, so I cooked all the oysters for myself! What started out as sauteed oysters turned into an accidental stew that was really good. Oysters, butter, oyster liquor, and lemon juice. Some of the best things I ever eaten are the simplest things based on fresh ingredients. This was one of those things!

2018-11-07 21.03.10.jpg

Made a ton of pesto recently and have been enjoying it with pasta, chicken, sandwiches, soon to be pizza, yum! I love love pesto or basil with tomatoes fresh from the garden. I won’t eat a store bought tomato-gross!
Sounds delicious Bri!

Made some sushi and sashimi at home. Salmon, tuna and shrimps. This was so freaking good.
full

Also, purchased two whole NY Strip loins (about 15.5 pounds each) to dry age them using the Umai Dry bags. This is my first time doing this so I hope it works lol. I will age one for 30 days and the other for 60 days. Can't wait for this to eat this!
full

full