• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

I hate the fact that i am not cooking!

Breakfast this morning, along with a few cafecitos.

null_zps1163fd12.jpg

I'm getting pretty good at this home pizza thing. Garlic chicken broccoli white pie.

1c7cb374-8597-4cc9-b36b-4fbbaf2cf566_zps787cbedd.jpg

The pit is rolling. 2 pork butts, 2 briskets & 12 racks of baby backs. Hello Summer!
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:10780]

Breakfast today: 8 egg whites, 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, 4 slices bread, 2 scoops protein powder with water. All with a diet 7 up.

Dinner tonight: Turkey tacos and turkey burritos

Maybe a slice of cherry pie later on.

I made smothered onion mac n cheese, breaded onion rings and lemon basil chicken.

wkoti said:
I'm getting pretty good at this home pizza thing. Garlic chicken broccoli white pie.

CJ, I'm really surprised to see the electric stove.
Pie looks great though.

thefatguy said:

Pie looks great though.

Apartments, I didn't have a choice. I love gas, but when I move back to gas I'll have to replace most of my cookware. It has it's positives/negatives.

My son and his pregnant wife and daughter came to visit. I made steak en panata ((vienerschnitzel, but made with cube steak) Fettuchini Alfredo and a salad with a lemon vinaigrette. The granddaughter ordered vanilla cake with vanilla frosting and strawberry ice cream. She got her wish.

Doc

wkoti said:

Pie looks great though.

Apartments, I didn't have a choice. I love gas, but when I move back to gas I'll have to replace most of my cookware. It has it's positives/negatives.
Yeah, I hate cooking with electric and I'm sure I'm nowhere near your culinary level, lol, but I didn't get fat by accident.

thefatguy said:

Pie looks great though.

Yeah, I hate cooking with electric and I'm sure I'm nowhere near your culinary level, lol, but I didn't get fat by accident.

I still argue you use of the word "Fat" when describing yourself....

Baked bacon wrapped scallops in garlic butter, smothered in onions....grilled, then returned to the butter bath before serving.

photo1_zps0df28677.jpg

thefatguy said:
I'm sure you've got skills, you didn't bag Ronnie because of yours looks.

I got some all beef 1/4lb franks from the butcher today so I took a couple, battered and fried them. Then I covered them in 3 meat (brisket, bacon, bison), 3 bean chili and a generous portion of jack cheese.

Now that is the breakfast of champions, J!  That looks awesome.
smellysell said:
Breakfast this morning, along with a few cafecitos.

null_zps1163fd12.jpg

Last night was lamb burgers with home made tzatziki.  Grilled sweet corn with a Sriracha compound butter to melt over the corn.  Several 21st Amendment Brewery Back In Blacks and finished off the evening with an '05 Mag 46.