• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Catching up a bit. Walked over to the Kogi BBQ food truck on Thursday and got their Pacman burger and the old faithful black jack quesadilla.
2danec3.jpg

For St Paddy's day I was planning on making corned beef and cabbage however my buddy who was coming to pub roll with me requested Irish stew. First time cooking it and it turned out pretty well, I think. My buddy really seemed to enjoy it. I requested he bring some soda bread (in the background). Irish coffee, of course.

Half a leg of lamb. The butcher gave me the bones to add to the stew.
znph7k.jpg

The finished product. Slightly blurry pic, sorry.
1szk8k.jpg

After work on Friday I stopped for some pho. While waiting I ordered an avocado slush with boba, pretty much on a lark since I assumed I wouldn't enjoy it much and never try it again. Turns out I really dug it and would absolutely get it again!
2hnw9ah.jpg

This morning I started the seasoning process for my new Weber Smokey Mountain. I plan on doing the first cook on it next weekend and am thinking a large pork butt would be good.
2up2r12.jpg

For tonight and the coming week, I revisited the coconut lentil curry that I tried a few weeks ago, this time adding a bunch of shrimp and added coconut water to thin it out a tad. The recipe called for a garnish of spinach leaves but I chose cilantro instead. Turned out pretty good.
2j2gs3r.jpg