• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Thankfully there is not a fresh fish store within 15 miles of me or I might have a look. Look what happened when someone whooped up on chicken wings, I can see it now, Fish Cheeks - we like the smile.

I've been putting this off for two months. Kept forgetting to buy parchment paper and parmesan cheese. Turned out pretty good but will do better next time. Chicken Crust Low Carb Pizza.. Crust was a can of chicken drained and squeezed, 2 eggs, a little provel cheese. Cook 10 minutes at 475. Add Rao Marinara sauce and whatever toppings you want. I went with Canadian Bacon, anchovies and more provel. That proved to make a bit of a mess. Cooked for another 5 minutes.20220920_153756.jpg20220920_161044.jpg

I found a new chef on Youtube and tried one of the dishes that he demonstrated. I would have never thought about putting beets and salmon together on a plate, but it was a really great combination.

Pan seared salmon, roasted beet purée, sous vide fennel bulb.IMG_4948.jpg