• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's on your plate today?

Interesting!! What's involved in that C?
It’s a burrito, filled with refried pinto beans, shredded cheddar, pork green chile (a little bit), a hamburger patty cut in half and sits on the filling before rolling. Then covered in shredded cheddar, pork green chile, shredded lettuce, fresh diced tomato.

It’s a burrito, filled with refried pinto beans, shredded cheddar, pork green chile (a little bit), a hamburger patty cut in half and sits on the filling before rolling. Then covered in shredded cheddar, pork green chile, shredded lettuce, fresh diced tomato.
IMG_0430.jpeg

Ginger Pork in Thai Coconut Curry. 😋

I've been cooking stir fry for about 40 years now, ever since a Korean landlady taught me how. One thing I love about this kind of cooking is it's never the same dish twice---as long as you've got the requisite knife & frying skills & understand a little about sauces, you can just make it up as you go along, with whatever's on hand.

GKwtiPJXUAA6yOg.jpeg

~Boar

Ginger Pork in Thai Coconut Curry. 😋

I've been cooking stir fry for about 40 years now, ever since a Korean landlady taught me how. One thing I love about this kind of cooking is it's never the same dish twice---as long as you've got the requisite knife & frying skills & understand a little about sauces, you can just make it up as you go along, with whatever's on hand.

View attachment 80752

~Boar

Are those slices of peaches?

Are those slices of peaches?

Fresh pineapple. I have a classic combo of asparagus, pineapple, red bell pepper & cashews that I do with the shrimp in Thai peanut sauce.but for the ginger pork I just used the pineapple & red bell pepper.

Same sauce, actually, just with a ton of fresh grated ginger & more coconut milk added.

~Boar

Hey gang, I'm hoping to do some/a lot of home made jerky in the future. Does anyone have any recommendations on a dehydrator and even a home meat slicer. Thanks

Hey gang, I'm hoping to do some/a lot of home made jerky in the future. Does anyone have any recommendations on a dehydrator and even a home meat slicer. Thanks
I did mine on the smoker last time. Worked out great!

I just use the Mr. Coffee version. Nothing fancy about it.

Went to visit my daughter in Richmond, VA on Friday. Checked out a Cuban restaurant and the food was excellent!! One of those places where I had a hard time picking my food because everything on the menu sounded so good. Finally went with a guava shrimp dish.
IMG_0490.jpeg

My brother does it the oven , pretty freaking good

Unfortunately, you forget the subdivision I live in and all their rules about smokers and grills. Ten old ladies and their husbands would have heart attacks if I lit up a grill or smoker.
WTF! Do you live in an apartment complex? I have never in all my life heard of a subdivision where you can't fire up a grill or smoker.

WTF! Do you live in an apartment complex? I have never in all my life heard of a subdivision where you can't fire up a grill or smoker.
Attached villas is what I live in and insurance is buckling down on grills in apartments, condominiums, and attached anything (at least here in Missouri)

Attached villas is what I live in and insurance is buckling down on grills in apartments, condominiums, and attached anything (at least here in Missouri)
Should get one of these. I have one and it's basically an outdoor oven that happens to make smoke. No open flame, gas, or charcoal.