• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your favorite coffee?

What's your favorite cup of coffee?

• Folgers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starbucks

• Taster's Choice

• Sanka

• Butternut

• Hills Bros.

• Yuban

• Other brand not listed

• I'm a coffee-snob & only buy only the gourmet stuff ;)

• Total voters
Recently I have been buying my beens from a local roaster. It is the best coffee I have ever tasted. :thumbs:

I like the stuff out of the 55 gallon sized coffee pot we have at work. Stuff is so thick i can take it home and repair the cracks in my driveway with it. And its like clock work after i finsh 1 cup 15 minutes later im running to the toliet.

I don't drink any coffee.... "You don't drink beer or coffee?!" - EShaw99.

lol, I like whiskey, vodka, etc. Coffee never did it for me, and beer, it's alright.

bfreebern said:
Ummmm, you forgot Mr. Jerrys :thumbs:

Killer Beans are the way to go if you like great coffee!
[snapback]164006[/snapback]​

Mmmmmm.... I'm enjoying my VERY FIRST cup of Mr. Jerry's Killer Beans Brazilian Bombshell - I can't wait to try the others!!! What a NICE cup of coffee

After some years of freeze-dried sh%t, IMHO, drink slightly better stuff.

A bunch of local roasters in Miwaukee, so load up on vacations.

:cool:

Well coming from the coffee capital of the States where theres a Starbucks on every corrner and an Expresso stand in every parking lot. I do happen to frequent my local Starbucks quite a bit for a drip coffee but at home I'm grinding Mr. Jerry's or Costco's Fresh Roasted.

Sanka decaf pods for me....don't want to get tooooooo wired!

Thanks for the high praise guys!! I appreciate it. :thumbs:

MrJerry said:
Sanka decaf pods for me....don't want to get tooooooo wired!

I don't believe a word of that sh*t Mr. Jerry. And where's Mr. Killer Bean avatar?
Except for the whole food store across the street that roasts on site and has a bean I want
to try or a bag of Killer Beans once in a while, I haven't bought store coffee in over 2 years.
There is nothing better than the variety and freshness of home roasted and ground coffee.

My original roomate this year quit school and left a huge container of "Chase and Sandborn" so thats what I have been drinking lately. I heard once that a lot of restaurants use this brand, does anyone know if this is true?

found some kona in my local supermarket. got the wife hooked now!

I love this stuff because you can get recommendations on small plantation coffee you wouldn't otherwise hear about - Hawaii definitely has some of the best, I bet that Mule Skinner from Molokai that lucasbuck mentioned is fine stuff.

Where can I pick some up?

Just tried a small planation coffee from Honduras that had some personality.

Need the coffee to offset my love for scotch :p

Other brand not listed — Jacobs Krönung...a German brand we get at the commissary.

I have my two favorites.

Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla and Jamaican Blue Mountain

Currently drink Kona coffee and a pecan coffee I buy at a local coffee shop. Just had some killer coffee from Costra Rica. Hey ggiese, tell me about those killer beans!

Ree