• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest beer purchase?

Depends on if you want me to pay $35.00 a bottle. 😂

I think tickets at the brewery were like $120 for 4 bottles....so $35 actually isn't bad at all.

Having said that, of course I'll put you on the list anyway, just to make sure you do get some!!

I think tickets at the brewery were like $120 for 4 bottles....so $35 actually isn't bad at all.

Having said that, of course I'll put you on the list anyway, just to make sure you do get some!!
Nope! I appreciate it! I got four bottles total Wyatt and I’m sure that will scratch that itch I had.

I’m up in Mass (Boston area). I haven’t bought beer or paid any attention to it in a year. How did I do? Keep in mind, I cannot take it back D3358746-4597-4A67-85C2-1A30F8CA5480.jpeg

I’m up in Mass (Boston area). I haven’t bought beer or paid any attention to it in a year. How did I do? Keep in mind, I cannot take it back View attachment 32478
Drink it and tell us! It sounds more like a weaker session beer that doesn’t see a lot of stellar reviews on BA and Untapped, but people mostly don’t hate it either.