• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest beer purchase?

Love some Blind Pig, I think more than Pliny! What are the 2 corked? Barleywines?
Anchorage Scream and When you're strange

Recently I purchased Flying Dog and This is my current favourite. They have a lot of different varieties and they're strong (enough that you gotta be careful--raging bitch is like over 8.0%) They have a nice strong taste too--I actually like the taste of beer, so it's a nice rebound from some of my friends' selections.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Check: https://reviewwhore.com/best-kegerator-for-home/

Now I’m not part of this whole beer collecting thing because well I only collect enough to drink in a day or two and then I have to rebuild the collection all over again.

But if you see some Old Nation M-43, give it a go. I love the stuff although after a few I wake up the next morning looking for my keys/wallet...reminds me of the 32 oz dragonsmead final absolution the local place would serve me before they cut down the content. Not in taste, just after effects lol.

Saturday will be Day 28 with no beer or alcohol at all. It all has to end at some point. My Brother in law has a freshly taped keg of Lunch so I will be having a few of those for sure at a party they are having Saturday.

My biggest goal is not drinking during the week anymore unless on vacation! This will be a struggle for sure.

Refreshed one of the keg today for Super Bowl Sunday.

211F8E3D-7F7F-4A3C-93D0-568C5C7A6078.jpeg

Saturday will be Day 28 with no beer or alcohol at all. It all has to end at some point. My Brother in law has a freshly taped keg of Lunch so I will be having a few of those for sure at a party they are having Saturday.

My biggest goal is not drinking during the week anymore unless on vacation! This will be a struggle for sure.

View attachment 38676

Moose juice sounds a little chunky.

If I ever come back to this forum again, please kick me out. PLEASE!

View attachment 38676
I admire your fortitude! If I had that set up, I would not leave the house for a month! I would most likely move a recliner right next to the kegerator.

My "cellar" is truly a cellar. I have remodeled an 1880 farmhouse and the basement is dirt walls and hand laid stone, which keeps me from spending days at a time next to my "stuff" but it stays 52- 54 degrees year round.
Beer cellar.jpg