• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW.. you guess are killing me with ll this great cigars...Hell.. I picked up an
DON DIEGO SAMPLER
EXTRA FINO, REMEDIOS SAMPLER
JR ALTERNATIVE'S (LOL)
BUT I DO HAVE A BOX OF THESES
IMG_3025.jpg

HAD TO STORE THEM AWAY FOR A WHILE

Getting a box of LFD Especiales Oscuro. Should look something like this:
especiales.jpg

Chrome S.T Dupont X-Tend. Its quite nice. It dosen't have that brutal strong torch flame I prefer to avoid.

first purchase since December's month long splurge. singles.. RP sungrown robusto,vegas cubanas(the pyramid).box- Part. Lusi

WOW.. you guess are killing me with ll this great cigars...Hell.. I picked up an
DON DIEGO SAMPLER
JR ALTERNATIVE'S (LOL)
IMG_3025.jpg

I have never seen the "Habanos" sticker and seal stuck to the inside of the lid before.

I picked up a box of Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles, 10 x Noellas, and 2 x Reserva J21s. Yes, I am a Tat whore

3 Pepin Garcia Black Label La Perlla, 2 Tatuaje VI Petite Coronas, and 1 Illusione 68.

Nothing fancy like the above, but purchased my second box of 5 Vegas Casket strength. For the price, I really enjoy them. Similiar profile like RP Sungrown.

All singels, RP '92 Robusto, Cusano 18 yr robusto, Cusano Corojo 97 robusto, Onyx torbusto, AF anejo no 50, Gurkha Regent Toro, and a Partagas LR Decadas '96. Also traded a couple smokes for an RP desktop humi. Thanks John.

I arrived in the DC area today. I went to Leesburg Cigars, nice place.

I bought a single La Aurora, smoked it in the shop, very nice smoke.

I also bought:

1 box Fobidden X Robusto Series
1 box Tatuaje Nobles
1 box Torano Exodus 1959
3 Cohiba XV

:)

Good choice. Pretty cool shop
I arrived in the DC area today. I went to Leesburg Cigars, nice place.

I bought a single La Aurora, smoked it in the shop, very nice smoke.

I also bought:

1 box Fobidden X Robusto Series
1 box Tatuaje Nobles
1 box Torano Exodus 1959
3 Cohiba XV

:)

DON DIEGO SAMPLER
JR ALTERNATIVE'S (LOL)
IMG_3025.jpg

I have never seen the "Habanos" sticker and seal stuck to the inside of the lid before.

I picked up a box of Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles, 10 x Noellas, and 2 x Reserva J21s. Yes, I am a Tat whore
Here Here :p

Cab of SLR A

I'm DONE buying for a while!

Well, maybe I'll pick up ten SLR DCs :whistling:

DON DIEGO SAMPLER
JR ALTERNATIVE'S (LOL)
IMG_3025.jpg

Here Here :p
Nice score :p

well today i got my FX Robustos in today, as well as a trade from Lou and a bomb from Desert Rat.

Woot Woot :happydance:

Picked up 3 five packs of Angel 100 1961's and a fiver of Litto Gomez Diez Cubanos

Status
Not open for further replies.