• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
a box of boli GM's, 5 Juan Lopez coronas, 5 epi II's, some punch punch, and like 4 bottles of HC anejo 7 anos(not a cigar, but I thought I'd throw it in there anyway :D ...).

Padilla '68 Robustos
'01 Juan Lopez Coronas
CAO Brazilia Box-Press

Woo-Hoo! :thumbs: I'm shootin for the po house! :D

Just picked up a 5er of the Gurkha Platinum Tubos. These are the ones infused with Louis VII cognac. I have had the master pieces but never the plats. should be a treat, any other fans of the cognac infused Gurkh's?

The wife likes how they smell and for a flavored stick they aren't too bad at all.

Just picked up a 5er of the Gurkha Platinum Tubos. These are the ones infused with Louis VII cognac. I have had the master pieces but never the plats. should be a treat, any other fans of the cognac infused Gurkh's?

Purchased a box of P3's from Al. Great purchase!!! Probably one of my best purchases to date!!!

just won some stuff from cbid

5pk cu-avana
5pk maxims de paris
single gurhka centurian (special edition) perfecto

I've never smoked any of the above.

some more wins

box of 20 flor del todo rob.
sampler of 12 5vegas (6-golds, 6-reds) torps.

I've only smoked a "gold" churchill before (thats what I look for), finally scored some golds the price I'm patient about!!!

With the help of fellow member jfields, I finally pulled my trigger yesterday.
1 box of party short
1 box of monte #4
Romeo y Julieta Petit Julieta (5x5)

Today, I ordered some special from CI
10x RP Fusion Toro
40x Vegas Shorty

Now I have plenty of cigars for my 40 minutes smoking breaks, but I have to figure out how to pay my bills without letting my wife know. ???

I'll tell you about my latest purchase. It was a Trinidad Maduro. Nothing too special about the cigar, and not exactly my favorite cigar, but the shop didn't have much of a selection at all. But that is where the story is...

This little shop in Tucson, AZ, Robusto's Fine Cigars, was the first shop I visited last year, and I will be honest, not the best in town. But it had a nice lounge area and did have a decent selection. But when went in yesterday, the humidor was nearly barren. I spoke with the owner, and he informed me that the shop is closing down next month. He said that after the phucking smoking ban went into effect in May, the business has plummeted, and at the point that he cannot afford to keep the shop open.

Saddest thing was seeing a shipment from General Cigar come in, and watching him tell the UPS guy that it had to go back. That made me sick. The entire time I was in the shop I was sick. We talked about the days when people would come in to the shop, pick up a few cigars, and go across the street to a popular bar/restaurant to have a meal, a few drinks, and enjoy a cigar. Part of their "life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness".

I generally don't get on a soapbox, but the experience yesterday just really pissed me off. Thanks Arizona voters who, like in many other states, used a shortsighted view of life to ruin guys like this...

CI HAD A GREAT DEAL 10 GURKA BEAST FOR 75 BUCKS... I GOT 30 OF THEM COULDNT PASS THAT DEAL UP...

Status
Not open for further replies.