• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Whats Your Latest Puchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife bought me an early christmas present:

A box of Padron 1926 #2... God, these are great cigars...

One box each yesterday, of DPG Blue Imperiales, Oliva Serie V Double Robustos, RP Edge Corojo, and Chateau Fuente Sungrown.

On Wilkey's recommendation and due to a hell of a price, a box of RASCC.

Wish I was as impressed with it. I find it just an okay stick. The price is right thou

Wish I was as impressed with it. I find it just an okay stick. The price is right thou

What can I say, I'm an RA whore! :)

They get better over time. Mike, have you smoked any with age on them? Those I have tried have been fantastic!

On Wilkey's recommendation and due to a hell of a price, a box of RASCC.

Well worth stocking up on at the sale prices. I already smoked through a box of '07s and got another two I am going to age. To be honest, I have a box of '98s that are freakin' great, but these ('07s) will be better without a doubt in a couple of years time.

1 box Anejos # 50's

2- Fuente BTL's Hemingways

1- GOF Dbl Robusto

1- Padron 40th Aniv

Will post pictures later

What can I say, I'm an RA whore! :)

They get better over time. Mike, have you smoked any with age on them? Those I have tried have been fantastic!
I've always liked the RASS and never tried a RAG :D (nice acronym, though). I like to have a variety of small smokes for two reasons: Affordable and and usually damn tasty.

When they and my Party Shorts arrive I will consider myself fully stocked for the cold winter months! :D

2 - Party Colebras
1 box Trini Reyes
1 box RASCC
5 - Don Carlos Anni's

Merry Christmas everyone! :D

Opus X xXx Power Rangers-3
LFD Mysterio Oscuro-1
Oliva Serie V Double Toro-1
601 green label La Punta-3
Avo 80th-4
Tatuaje Cojonu 2003-1
Dang shop was out of Anejo's