• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2013?

Picked up a box of short stories today. For $150.00, pretty happy about that. Great winter smoke.

Snagged a couple Davidoff Nicaraguan Robustos and a couple mk Ultras from the local tonight. What do I smoke when I get home? A pipe lol

H. Upmann Magnum 50; box of 10
Vegas Robaina Famosos; box of 25

Urgent resupply from the states, as the deployed supply ran dangerously low:

5x Ortega Serie D Maduro #12s
2x Ortega Serie D Natural #12s
2x Illusione ~888~ Maduros

I've been on a San Andreas kick lately...

Box of LFD Perfecto Habanos from NorCal Mark. Quite a deal.

Just got a box of MFC Flor de las Antillas Belicosos Presentation is just beautiful. The aroma of the cigar; nutmeg, almost hazelnutty is so powerful right off the bat. Gonna age these beauts and enjoy em!

Keep us updated on those FdlA Belicosos, I'm curious how they smoke.

2013-08-17_12-04-21_936.jpg

Not that I have an issue with Natural by Drew Estates, but don't you think those other cigars are a little too nice to put in with a flavored cigar?

I didn't realize DE Natural was flavored.

ETA: Quote from Jonathan Drew from CA forums:

http://forums.cigaraficionado.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6346086/m/9367041422

Jonathan Drew
Picture of Jonathan Drew
posted May 05, 2011 10:36 AM Hide Post
Interesting posts. The cigars are definitely not infused. Our research shows that the brand NATURAL by Drew Estate has its niche in Wine aficionados. I know that may seem weird, but our research is our research.

Best,
JD

Thanks for the advice. It was given to me by the owner of the shop. DE is having an event there in a few weeks. I will definitely separate it from the rest.

Just picked up a nice aged box of LFD Colorado Oscuros and some Viaje Hangtime LH648s from NorcalMark