• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

Thanks brother!! Welcome back, I see you survived the race track...

CigSid said:
Here's something you don't see every day... How about a carbon fiber and chrome box of CC's...

PL3_zps082bd2bf.jpg

Wow! Very nice Bill!

1 box of Ramon Allones Small Club Coronas
2x Juan Lopez Selection #1s

Nice pick up Barry and Wyatt. Wyatt have you tried the LGC No.2's? If not give them a shot as they are excellent. Those No.4's are good too.

Light this! said:
Nice pick up Barry and Wyatt. Wyatt have you tried the LGC No.2's? If not give them a shot as they are excellent. Those No.4's are good too.

I haven't Kris.  I had enough trouble tracking down the No. 4's.  They disappear so fast.  If I see some No. 2's I'll be sure to jump on them.

Nice nice nice guys.

Brick you should have less troubles finding the 2's they are more available compared to the 4.

Found a box of Las Calavares at the B&M and picked it up...
Also, ordered in a box of Jericho Hill Willy Lee.. Scrumptious...!  A review is forthcoming....
At this point I've like every crowned heads I've had, other than the Four Kicks....Four Kicks was a miss IMO
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12114]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12113]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12112]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:12111]

jsm11 said:
Also, ordered in a box of Jericho Hill Willy Lee.. Scrumptious...!  A review is forthcoming....
At this point I've like every crowned heads I've had, other than the Four Kicks....Four Kicks was a miss IMO

Looking forward to the Jericho Hill Willy Lee review!

diapanos said:

Looking forward to the Jericho Hill Willy Lee review!

I already smokeded it :)
I'm very pleased, just need 30 minutes or so free at work, to write it up...

jsm11 said:
Have you tried the corona gorda? I found it to be best. Just my .02.

Tat Petite Cazadore Reserva - all set for colder weather!

1 box of Qusada October Fest Corona
1 box of Parti Shorts
1 box of LFD 1994 robustos
1 box of Buena Vista Reserva

Getting ready for the budget cuts as the baby's expenses increase.