• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

Ok that makes 2 Gurkhas that have been mentioned in cigar world that are actually good? Could it be?

Box of Anejo 50's.
5f64edb7f2efddfe34e54e96ada80881.jpg

CMontoya79 said:
Ok that makes 2 Gurkhas that have been mentioned in cigar world that are actually good? Could it be?
I do really like the Cellar Reserve. Gurkha had a cigar several years ago that also surprised the hell out of me. Same deal, extremely complex. The line comes in larger ring gauges than I prefer but, it becomes a non issue due to my enjoyment of the blend.  I find it to be very complex with good flavors. The complexity is the draw for me. A lot of flavors intermingling on each draw. I'd say that the Maduro isn't as complex as the Natural, but still pretty good.

The one Gurkha that really impressed me was the Micro Batch TPB-1 that I got from CI when I first started out.  Have a couple more so I should revisit that one.  Most other Gurkhas were ho hum at best.  Never had a Cellar Reserve though.  There main draw for me is plentiful and cheap.

Just took full advantage of some 20% off sales and some other specials.  Won't list them here since some may go towards the SS but lets just say I will be like a fat kid in a candy store when the boxes get here.

IMG_20141125_115948224_1.jpg

Another great purchase from Jim. Sampled one today and it was tasty for one so young.

Not A Nice Person said:
10517628_10205244703346969_4361856100316787362_o.jpg

Gods  bless Serious Cigars.   :D  :cool:  :D  :cool:  :D

~Boar
Fuente released the Forbidden X again this year?  Very nice... the Nacimiento 1912 is one of the best Fuentes I've ever smoked.  Great pick up, Boar!

It was a hard decision! Serious had almost everything! But I've never had a Forbidden X before, and the size was perfect for me. You're the second one to tell me I'm really gonna love it!  :thumbs:

~Boar

01d9a4c0fe5a2980073e9ced43544fba.jpg

Early Xmas gift. Tasty, I find similarities to Dalmore cigar malt, and Yalumba antique reserve tawny port,minus the overkill sweetness the port possesses.

Yeah, since I'm not a heavy drinker. This will last. Tis the season. I can see why you go through this like water Kris.

Box of La Flor Dominicana Ligero Cabinet Oscuro L-250 while vacationing in Punta Cana.

My famous order also came in today. Boxes upon boxes of smoky goodness. And a couple of freebie dog rockets.

A few singles at my local the other day:

La Flor Dominicana Salomon
Fratello Corona
Asylum 44x4

The Salomon is one of my all-time favorite LFDs, and the other two cigars I'd heard good things about... we'll see!