• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your latest purchase - 2014

A box of Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters---local B&M got in a stack and y'know, sometimes I just can't say no to Pete.  :rolleyes:

~Boar

I've had one each of the Chuck and the Tiff already . . . they were tasty.  I'm hoping the Frank is as good as the Little Monsters one; I'd buy a whole box of just that if Pete put one out.  :thumbs:

~Boar 

Just ordered 10 My Fathers, 10 Bold by Nish Patel & 10 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial.
Wish I could have ordered more but oh well.....

Gavin said:
Box of Por Larranaga Secretos
Very nice Gavin. Those are very good and fairly priced for an RE. I have 3 boxes and have gone through half of one especially since is cold up here and these are short smokes. Enjoy them.

Grabbed a box of Chillin Moose coronas, jar of Tat Blacks and an aging room quattro 6 cigar sampler freebie.

Edit: Forgot to add a sampler of 5 Ave Maria and 5 of the new Ave Maria Divinia.

Some singles:

1x H. Upmann Petit Coronas
1x H. Upmann No.2
1x Quai D'Orsay Imperiales
1x Punch Petit Coronations
2x Juan Lopez Petit Coronas
2x Partagas Shorts
2x SCdlH El Principes

Dukes
e2e8e5a861564bc0b3e20a7a8eccab0b.jpg

Nice sticks Paul. I know that there are mixed reviews on those but I like them very much. Last order of the year and two being from Rob's list of course:

1 50 Cab HdM Double Coronas
1 50 Cab HU Mag 50
1 box PL 2014 Sobresalientes UK RE

The one you gave me is why I picked up a box... you're a bad influence... :laugh: