• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2016

I smoked a few of those Partagas a few years back (pretty sure it's the same line). Very nice Cameroon wrapper with a lot of Orange Zest impressions.
Yeah these are fabulous. The robusto she got me was not as good as the "Royale" (Corona like) vitola which was phenomenal. While the robusto was good, it didn't get to the complexity levels the final third of the Royale did.

Just bought here 5 Rocky Patel Humidor samplers for a try and at a correct price! ;)
(1 Rocky Patel Decade, 1 Rocky Patel Sun Grown, 1 Edge Sumatra, 1 Olde World Reserve Corojo, 1 Burn by Rocky Patel)

The R44 has to be one of the most consistent smokes ever. I've never purchased a box, but have picked up 10ers from B&M and online. No matter where they've come from, consistently good smoke. Same profile each and every time. My top short/small NC's are: Fuente R44, Illusione Fume D'Amour Lagunas, Tatuaje Angeles, Tatuaje Verocu no 5, (any Tat PC), Illusione Epernay Le Petit, La Palina Classic Short Corona.

How are these smoking Devin?
I have to agree
The R44 has to be one of the most consistent smokes ever. I've never purchased a box, but have picked up 10ers from B&M and online. No matter where they've come from, consistently good smoke. Same profile each and every time. My top short/small NC's are: Fuente R44, Illusione Fume D'Amour Lagunas, Tatuaje Angeles, Tatuaje Verocu no 5, (any Tat PC), Illusione Epernay Le Petit, La Palina Classic Short Corona.
Have to agree with you on the R44! Have smoked through at least 4 boxes of these and they are probably the best AF cigars of recent release. Price wise an awesome value, plus a consistent flavor profile from box to box! A must try.