• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase - 2018

WTF...we need to fly there and set them straight.

It's funny you of all people responded Clint. I've been looking to buy a box of these since you posted a pic of the box you bought last year.

What horrible looking wrappers...and I was on a great Monti roll for months...Media Coronas...Petite #2s...Monti #5s. I don't know what it is with the Petite Edmondo...I also bought a 10 box from another vendor and they were packed with mold when they arrived last week. They're replacing them.

Petite Edmondos Mold.jpg

It's funny you of all people responded Clint. I've been looking to buy a box of these since you posted a pic of the box you bought last year.

What horrible looking wrappers...and I was on a great Monti roll for months...Media Coronas...Petite #2s...Monti #5s. I don't know what it is with the Petite Edmondo...I also bought a 10 box from another vendor and they were packed with mold when they arrived last week. They're replacing them.

View attachment 20793
That's great that they are replacing them. Curious of your factory and date? I just checked mine and they were MUL DIC 14 and honestly the bottom 12 weren't all that great looking.

ABO JUL17

SWeygg7.jpg

UAO NOV17

DchpWHa.jpg

View attachment 20793
That's plume my friend!
Damn glad they are replacing, going have to check my recent Monte purchase.

I'm not sure which one I like better; the Davi or the Trinni!