• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase 2024

Do you have a stockpile of the SC that you put the new box in the back of the line as you buy them, or do you just smoke right through them?

I just smoke them. Schoolteacher's budget (and now schoolteacher's pension) doesn't really lend itself to stockpiling a lot of stuff. Also, I tend to think they're better fresh---had a bundle once that had gotten lost in the back of my local B&M's humidor aged to the "yellow cello" stage & they weren't as good.

~Boar

Box of 10 Bolivar Libertadores. They need a bit more age on them, but damn are they good. There's no better way to end a dinner.

Plane tickets? Oh wait that was the wife..upgrades? Damn…are we talking about cigars here? 😂

Box of 10 Bolivar Libertadores. They need a bit more age on them, but damn are they good. There's no better way to end a dinner.
Are they making these again? Is this not just a regional size? Don't make me google.

Now for the million dollar question. Are the cigars any good ?
I’ll be honest I didn’t have high expectations, but I was very surprised. The construction was very good and they smoked great. Definitely a milder smoke, but they are a cigar that D and Dreamers Cigars can be proud of…

ETA: I was a little fucked up by the time we started smoking them, so I do still owe them a proper review, but I am happy with them…