• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find myself restocking at the beginning of the summery every year:

10er Illusione 88
10er Tat Noella
10er Tat M80
12er Tat Anarchy
5er Mixed Tats inc. T110, both Federals,Drac

yup I definately drank the kool aid ;)

Padron 2000 natural fiver. You all talk about them, now I have to try it.

A box of EP Carrillo Short Run 2011's signed by Ernesto. Gotta love those guys at Jack Schwartz. A box or Rafael Gonzalez Coronas Extras and a box of Sancho Panza Beli's. Any more than that and the wife's cigar radar goes off and I get the scowl of death.:laugh:

I had to break down before I started smoking my CFCF boxes I have managed to save these last 3 years. So I picked up a box of Anejo #48's, 10 WOAM's and 4 Hemingway Masterpieces Maduro. Also 2 different bundles of Johnny O's. Its going to be a great 4th of July.

Just back from visiting Raul and Fidel with the following Cohibas :D
  • 10 Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
  • 6 Cohiba Robustos
  • 10 Montecristo #4
  • 10 Cohiba Siglo I
  • 3 Cohiba Siglo V
  • 4 Cohiba Esplendidos
  • 4 Cohiba Siglo VI

For the holiday weekend I had picked up 3 new smokes that i have not tried based on some great recommendations from some members here.
Alec Bradley Family Blend
Pardon 2000 Maduro
Kristoff Ligero Maduro

5ee0e315-90b3-8809.jpg

Not sure if it will load but just picked up the La Aroma de Cuba EE sampler

Picked up the last 5'er my local shop had of the Nosotros. I may smoke one now and sit on the rest for a while.

I just picked up a single Graycliff, purple band. Not sure the name of this one. Came recommended by the guy at the store. Also picked up a couple E.P. Carrillo 2010(?) Short Runs. Smoked one of those already...very nice!!!

My daughter bought her husband a God of Fire in the tube...never seen one before....we're going to The Humidor next Monday for his birthday...kind of anxious to see how he likes that one. Kinda pricey.

Just back from visiting Raul and Fidel with the following Cohibas :D
  • 10 Cohiba Maduro 5 Genios
  • 6 Cohiba Robustos
  • 10 Montecristo #4
  • 10 Cohiba Siglo I
  • 3 Cohiba Siglo V
  • 4 Cohiba Esplendidos
  • 4 Cohiba Siglo VI

That's an impressive list... should hold you for a few days, no?

A handful of the EPC new wave Connecticut. I enjoy a good milder cigar (a lot more than I used to), and this thing is pretty darn tasty.

Just Got off the phone with Isy

3 Illusione HL-candella
2 Illusione 88-candella

Thanks for taking care of me brother!

In Miami today on a quick business trip. Picked up a Padron Anniversary Maduro (my first one of these) and an LP Flying Pig. The Padron is burning as I type and I am LOVING this stick!

Took ages to make up my mind on what to get and ended up ordering these.
Oliva V Double Toro,
Casa Magna Churchill,
Padron 2000 Nat & Maddie,
JDN Antano Robusto Grande.

Just recieved my box of Padilla Cazadores Robustos. Outstanding lower cost cigar, it really was a surprise seeing as I am not usually too impressed with Padilla.

Thanks again, Isy! :thumbs:

Stopped in at Tampa Sweethearts before flying home today. Picked up a Work of Art sampler with 2 each: Maduro, Between the Lines, and Natural.
Also grabbed a 10'er bundle of Flor De Ybor City Maduro Belicosos - hoping these will be good grass mowing smokes at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.