• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a Davidoff event Friday night at one of my local shops. About half of these are for a friend.

32 Davidoff 2000
27 Davidoff 2000 Tubos
5 Davidoff Aniversario #2

DSCN0272.jpg

DSCN0274.jpg

DSCN0275.jpg

DSCN0278.jpg

Loren I have been known to assist in coffin alleviation, let me know. ;)

Recently, 10 LG SB #3.

Split a box of LFD A's from '08.
So you have a LFD collection! :thumbs:

I'm waiting on the Le Bijou Special Edition and some Party Shorts.

I've been noticing this as of late! I'm curious to find out how many LFD sticks I really have / have coming in.

I will know in about 2 weeks. :)

Padron 80th maduro
Padron 40th maduro

Expensive suckers, but I am excited to try them.

3 LFD Double Ligero chisels

The girlfriend bought me 5 Tatuaje Anarchy's and 5 SI-15 Maduros... I love that woman.

Some old favorites and some new to me:

5'er Don Pepin Garcia Blue Generosos
5'er Tatuaje Havana VI Nobles
5'er San Cristobal Clasico
5'er 601 Serie Green Oscuro Tronco
5'er Padron Delicias Natural

Tampa Sweethearts No.280 in the darkest natural wrapper I could find, the dark naturals are usually sungrown and I love them.

Tampa Sweethearts No.280 in the darkest natural wrapper I could find, the dark naturals are usually sungrown and I love them.

Did they let you set up your bedroom in that unused storage room in the second basement? :p

You might be on to something, I called yesterday and Josh said hey I got a CP member sitting next to me.. No joke.. Jealous, maybe..

Over the weekend I picked up some Padron 3000s, churchills, and londres at the event.

And a whole bunch of Casa Fernandez Outlaw "Behike" customs.

I finally just ordered a box of the Tat Anarchy. I probably should have just purchased 3. There is just something about them I can't get enough of.

A cab of '08 PL Beli Extra RE - I smoked one already and they are beautiful cigars. :love:

5'ver of Davidoff millennium londales
box of Davidoff Reserva 12 2008
box of Davidoff Seleccion 702 2009
box of Davidoff puro d' oro notables

Let the Davidoff whoring begin!
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.