• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally just ordered a box of the Tat Anarchy. I probably should have just purchased 3. There is just something about them I can't get enough of.
Me too...two boxes of those came to live here.

A couple boxes of Flying Pigs; one in #9 and one in T52. Love 'em....great smokes.

A couple boxes of Al's special My Father 1922's....can't get enough of those guys either.

I'm once again suffering from the "humidor is too damn full" syndrome......:p

A couple boxes of Flying Pigs; one in #9 and one in T52. Love 'em....great smokes.

For some reason this surprises me. You don't seem like the type to like "Nub" sized cigars. I smoked one of these and was glad it was a gift and not something I spent my own money on.

Got a bunch of stuff lately some for reasons I don't remember

2 Cohiba Behikes (52,54)
5er of Tatuaje Anchary
5er of Padron SI-15
5er of Le Bijou
5er of Curivari

I just purchased a Don Duarte Golden Clasico Robusto. Will light it up tonight =)

-gmewu99
http://cgarjourney.blogspot.com/

Purchased a box of the Puff n Stuff Le Bijou SE last week, great pickup. Been wanting to try the Johnny-O! cigars, so I contacted John and set up a sampler purchase. I thought my cigar habit (buying) was bad enough, then I had to go and join this forum and it has gotten worse...I didn't know that was possible.

This morning I ordered a box of Indian Tabac Super Fuerte, CAO Ying-Yang sampler, and a fiver of My Father LB's. I've been hearing you guys talk up those things, so I need to give them a smoke, myself. As for the CAO, if nothing else, they should make for an interesting pictorial review when they get here.

Not a box, but I got some Tat J21's and a T110. Never had the 110. Part wants to smoke and part thinks I will never see another.

Purchased a box of the Puff n Stuff Le Bijou SE last week, great pickup. Been wanting to try the Johnny-O! cigars, so I contacted John and set up a sampler purchase. I thought my cigar habit (buying) was bad enough, then I had to go and join this forum and it has gotten worse...I didn't know that was possible.

He He He, now you are in for it. You will need a bigger Humidor.

He He He, now you are in for it. You will need a bigger Humidor.
You don't know the half of it friend. As I'm typing this, I'm looking at a fully loaded coolerdor and a large rubbermaid tub that bursting at the seams. I'm like a woman with a shoe fetish, but at least my cigars do more than look good. :laugh:

I normally only make 1 to 2 purchases a year, so this is what I got to top up my humidors

10s Cuaba Distinguidos
25s H. Upmann Magnum 48
25s HdM Petit Robusto
25s HdM Epicure Especial
25s Juan Lopez PC
10s Monte Sublimes
10s Monte Grand Edmundo
25s Monte Petit Edmundo
25s Monte No. 2
10s Partagas Serie D Especial
25s Ramon Small Club Corona
10s RyJ Short Churchills
10s RyJ Wide Churchills
25s San Cristobal El Principe
12s Trinidad Robusto Extra
12s Trinidad Robusto T

A box of Chaveta robustos. I grabbed a sampler back in Oct when NorcalMark posted up the intro about them Here.

I finally lit one up a few days ago after it had been forgotten at the bottom of my humi for 8 months. What a fantastic cigar. If you didnt spring for a sampler or 5er then, I highly recommend them.

Status
Not open for further replies.