• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
3 WOAM's on Wednesday in Tennessee (smoked one in the shop) and 3 of the new AF Anejo 46's when I got home yesterday (had to light one of these up in the shop too). I'm hoping the wife will pick me up a half a box of the46's for Father's Day! I dropped the hint as best I could with the full name and price of the cigars and the name of the local shop etc. that I go to written on a sticky note with FATHER"S DAY at the top....maybe she'll get the hint.

Fonseca KDT Cadetes for the GF

thumbs-up.gif
Next thing you know, you'll have His and Her humi's

Bolivar Lonsdales just arrived! The cigars look phenomenal, but I haven't seen a box code like this. Could anyone shed a little light on the month/year for me? :)

bolilons1.jpg

bolilons2.jpg

bolilons3.jpg

Looks like they misspelled "Tentacles". Maybe this was meant for the Asian market?

They look gorgeous, wish we had smellivision. If these are ready to smoke I have a great trade for you or if you're on the gathering place anytime soon hell we could just get together and burn some leaf.

These came in today to bolster my selection of small cigars. :)

SCDLH El Principe (URG JUN 10)

DSC00043.jpg

Tat El Triunfador #5 (MAY 10)

DSC00042.jpg

I'm a happy camper! :thumbs:

I lit my last Baccarat Luchadore doing the yard, soooooo I bought another box. And for shits and giggles I threw in a box of Oliva Reserve connecticut lonsdales.

A couple boxes of tubos just showed up Cohiba siglo III and HDM Epi #2. They really tested my jigsaw skills but got em in.
IMG00066-20110613-1210.jpg

IMG00065-20110613-1210.jpg

My Father sampler from CBid Freefall.
All toros, 3 My Fathers and 3 Le Bijous.

JIT for vacation!

Chemyst :cool:

My Father sampler from CBid Freefall.
All toros, 3 My Fathers and 3 Le Bijous.

JIT for vacation!

Chemyst :cool:
The Le Bijou Toros are one of my favorites!

I'm the proud Papa of boxes of '03 BPC and '08 RASCC. It's killing me waiting for them to recover.

Life can be so unjust! :p

3 Puff n Stuff Le Bijou's, an El Triunfador #7, and a Curivari (first time I've ever seen these). Had one of the LB's and the Curivari and both were MIGHTY tasty!

Status
Not open for further replies.