• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest.jpg

2 Air Benders
6 Lost City Robustos
6 My Father Le Bijou Petite robusto

Great score Dan! Very nice! Enjoy em bro :D:thumbs:

Thanks guys. Never had the Lost City or Air Bender before. I'll probably let the Lost City Robustos ret and/or age for a little while. The My father Series is really starting to grow on me.

A bundle of Miura Mini Torpedos
5er of AF Brevas Royale
5er of Punch London Club
For when I want a quick smoke.

AF 858 Sungrown
Liga Privada Dirty Rat
Anejo #50
2 x Brickhouse Toro
2 x Illusion cg4
5 x La Aroma de Cuba EE

just picked up 6 padron 26 no. 35 maddy, and a fiver of oliva MB3 torpedo, cant wait to smoke them both.

Haven't tried any Liga Privadas yet so I picked up a few. Unfortunately (or fortunately) they only had one dirty rat left.
NewCigars.jpg

Haven't tried any Liga Privadas yet so I picked up a few. Unfortunately (or fortunately) they only had one dirty rat left.
NewCigars.jpg

Very cool. I tried to pick up a box of pigs and rats from Isy but unfortunately he was out of the rats by the time I got to him.

Thanks... Your photo is much better. Shows off the oily wrapper. Mine look grainy and dry in the picture.

Just Got
- 25 partagas Serie D no.4
- 3 Cohiba Lanceros
- 3 Bolivar Belicosos Finos
- 10 Montecristo no.2
- 5 Vegas Robaina Clasicos

Got 27 boxes of Padron...and 32 boxes from Oliva. Just got done with Inventory for the day...

Got 27 boxes of Padron...and 32 boxes from Oliva. Just got done with Inventory for the day...
Like we give two shits what you got for store inventory. This is about personal purchases. You really don't get it, do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.