• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Randy, I hear the cigars are "cast strength" and you would most likely have to water them down to dilute the strong flavors. More work than you need, so let's make a deal, I'll send you some normal medium strength cigars, and you send me your boxes of "A"s and the rest of the Liga Privadas you have laying around. I'll be the one getting punished with overpowering cigars, you can have the smooth stuff!

I got a box of La Aurora Preferidos Cameroon Robustos to age. Some wont last very long, because they are awesome, but they are even better with age.

I am headed to the coast for a weeks vacation and one of the guys going is just starting to smoke cigars. Being how I like the full bodied cigars, I had to get some milder things for him to smoke.

RyJ 1875
Guapos RX
AF Chateau Fuente
Oliva G Maduro

And of course I can never have enough Pardons, VSGs and Tats.

A box of Room 101 O.S.O.K. Fileros, of course the packaging was amazing but I was surprised at how good these little guys are! They have the bulb-shaped foot which causes a little burn issues to start but wow are they flavorful once they get going.

Mailman showed up with a box today..... and inside was a sealed box of A.F. Short Story Maduro. :love:

gallery_13416_1487_19789.jpg
gallery_13416_1487_37107.jpg

Pair of Casa Fuente Robustos this last weekend. Does the lady from register watch everyone when they're in the walkin? I felt like a little kid being watched to make sure I didn't shoplift.

Status
Not open for further replies.