• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's Your Latest Purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by the local B&M today. Picked up a new Cigar Caddy for the QSH. Picked up my dad one too. Army Camo (fitting) and I pimped mine out with a CP sticker... Also picked up a couple Tat El Triunfador ORs that seemed to have been overlooked. Score...

gallery_13416_1487_29946.jpg

Cigar monster has this for $25.98 right now.. Is that a good price ?

$30 is the high end for this size cigar caddy. I've seen plain black ones as low as $17+shipping which puts it right around that purchase price.

2012-08-13_16-15-46_483.jpg

Box of Davidoff Millenium Lonsdale
Box of Ortega Serie D no.10 natural
Box of Ortega Serie D no.8 Maduro
5'ver MF Flor de las Antillas
5'ver San Lotano Oval
5'ver Illusione Ultra box press
8-ea. La Palina Kill Bill

courtesy of Uptown Cigars, thanks Isy!

Thanks wkoti !

The Casa Fuente's are the old blend (orange foot band). The new blend has a yellow foot band, and has a sun grown wrapper.

Going through another mild phase so I stumbled into the B&M, had a great chat and picked up:

2 AF Rosado R52
2 AVO Heritage Robo
2 Camacho Connecticut Monarca

Thanks wkoti !

The Casa Fuente's are the old blend (orange foot band). The new blend has a yellow foot band, and has a sun grown wrapper.

I was just there a couple weeks ago, didn't see any yellow foot bands. Those new since then?

Spent the day wi Dion at Fumare in Reno. Picked up a couple Epernay Churchill, new size. A few La Grande Classe, his new house cigar only available at the shop.

And, Oh yeah! One of the last three boxes of the MK Ultra...

MKUltraS.jpg

Spent the day wi Dion at Fumare in Reno. Picked up a couple Eperney Churchill, new size. A few La Grande Classe, his new house cigar only available at the shop.

And, Oh yeah! One of the last three boxes of the MK Ultra...

MKUltraS.jpg

Nice score Andy. I'm glad that I have a box as well. :)

Thanks wkoti !

I was just there a couple weeks ago, didn't see any yellow foot bands. Those new since then?

Not sure. Just know that they are new, same binder/filler, different wrapper. Ecuadorian sun grown wrapper instead of cameroon wrapper.

Just picked up a couple Power Rangers at a local wine shop for $14, I don't think they know what they are... haha

I have a shop like that in Charleston. Full box of Rangers at a stupid low price. I keep meaning to stop back by.

Status
Not open for further replies.