• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

What's your most prized cigar(s) in your humi

The cigar I smoke once a year is the rare Padron Anniversary Millennium. I smoke it on my birthday as a treat.
Too bad I only have 10 left!

I smoked mine because I practice the 'every day is a special occasion' philosophy. I am holding onto a White Owl Durian EL Tubo for when the aliens come though

Padron 4000's from "00" and Partagas Lonsdales from "98". The Lonsdales are a little tight but a good smoke. The Padrons are great!!

For my youngest, I put up a couple of Tatuajes that I bought on the day he was born. I'm doing the same thing for him, but I'll have to remind him not to tell his brother that he got a much better cigar :laugh:
Jesus, you are already playing favorites!?! :laugh: I've always thought of getting some Habanos with the some box dates as the month and year my kids were born. Might be a little tricky, but seems worth it.

I do remeber I have a cigar from the 50's a friend got me, but I believe it's more like a novelty. When I received it, it was somewhat dried out, and I've brought it back to life. Also I've got a Hemingway Sungrown for Christmas. It'll be my third Christmas smoking a Hemingway Sungrown. Seems like a nice tradition, considering all the rushing around I do that day. :cool:

I have nothing that I'm saving for an occasion. I dont even plan to smoke my "best". I plan to give them away some day. So, I guess my most prized cigar is the one I'll smoke next.

Finding it hard to bring myself to smoke the Padron 40th Anniversary maduro that Cody5thou traded me....

mac

Have you smoked a Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario? Is it the $40 price tag that has inspired you to store these for 9 years or,
have you just chosen this smoke(could be any smoke), to lay down for a special occasion?
IMO, there are better smokes at half
the price, although it should improve in 9 years.

BTW, when you hit 50, every day you wake up is a special occasion...mmmm, actually....regardless of your age, every day should be a special occasion! :whistling:
So, why don't you celebrate life and light up those two smokes now in honor of your son. Take a photograph to show him in 9 years, hell, the way we are treating this world
we may not have electricity in 9 years time to store anything. :laugh:
Boy do you have me pegged! :laugh: . I've chosen these because of the price and because of how hard they are to come by. I've never smoked one and I'm sure that there are plenty of other cigars that I will enjoy more, but I wanted to set something aside that I thought neither of us would get a chance to get a hold of in 9 more years. I'll probably try to get a hold of a few ISOM's made the year he was born also for special occasions in his life.

I'll smoke a great one tonight because God gave me one more day on this great green earth. That's special enough for me. I have a box of 00 Lanceros (though I worry about construction issues) to give to my stepson on the day he graduates from college. He's seven now so they should have some time. I also have a box of 97 HdM Double Coronas that I am cracking open for my wedding this Saturday.

Hmmm.....well, there are numerous occasions which I consider special and I have quite a few cigars that I would smoke just for those. However, the one occasion I will be saving some extra special cigars for is when I graduate law school in 2010 and pass the bar shortly after that. I've got an Opus Maduro BBMF waiting for me and I will probably track down some other speical cigars for those days as it gets closer to them.

Hmm... padron mil, a couple dc anni's and 10yr old VR's. One for when I pop the question, the others for me, my BIL and his brother when my neice is born. I do see myself digger deeper for the daily smokes. You never know if you're gifted tomorrow.

I'm trying to get one right now! :D

I would usually reply, "The one I'm smoking"; but, I'm not so sure about this one! ;)

My last La Luna Maduro Fuerte. I just can't bring myself to smoke it. I wish I could find more!
I had a couple La Luna African Fuertes that kicked! What's the story with this company?

I'm very impressed and proud of everyone of you fine fellows here, what you do is something I lack, Will Power! I smoke them faster than they can work their way into my humidor. My special occasions: Every day I don't find my name in the obituaries and if I really had the time I would have multiple special occasions in the day. ;)

I have a Montecristo ISOM that my brother gave me when he got married. I plan to acquire a mate for it so we can celebrate his tenth wedding anniversary.

Right now, it's the first Fuente Opus X I received.

I had honestly resolved to never see one.

thank you

Plain and simple...gifts from some of the most generous people on this planet.

I'll smoke a great one tonight because God gave me one more day on this great green earth. That's special enough for me. I have a box of 00 Lanceros (though I worry about construction issues) to give to my stepson on the day he graduates from college. He's seven now so they should have some time. I also have a box of 97 HdM Double Coronas that I am cracking open for my wedding this Saturday.

Wow...sure wish I could crash that party! Congratulations on the wedding!

I just smoked a 30 year old H. Upman Sir Winston for my 40th birthday about 3 weeks ago. Now I'm trying to come up with something for my 50th in 10 years!

I was blessed to be gifted a 3pack of Siglo VI. Will smoke the first 2 when I see my Dad for the first time after I get back from Iraq. I am thinking about saving the the 3rd for right after I bury my Daughter's first boyfriend....

I am also holding on to DPG JJ Solomon, and Padron Anni Imperial. Not sure why though....

Tim