• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Where am I staying while in Barcelona ???

CgarDan

I haven’t had a contest in a while so here goes nothing.

Guess the Hotel that I am staying at while in Barcelona and win a mystery fiver. If all goes well it might even include a few from my acquisitions abroad 😉

For now 1 guess a day per person. This ends on the 20th when I come back.

The One Barcelona? Enjoy your time in Spain and thanks for the contest!

Cool Dan! Travel safe and enjoy your stay at Hotel Bagues!

Cool! I'll guess the Majestic ... thanks!
You sir must be on the same wavelength as my wife as I honestly just heard the name for the first time when she told what she booked. Next time I need advice on what to gift her I am calling you 😉. Congrats on the win

But this ended way sooner than I thought so here comes part 2

Guess which hotel my wife picked for our stay in Madrid and win a mystery fiver. Same rules apply

Oh yeah if @Gavin goes 2 for 2 I might just have to have a serious conversation with my wife 🤷‍♂️😉

You sir must be on the same wavelength as my wife as I honestly just heard the name for the first time when she told what she booked. Next time I need advice on what to gift her I am calling you 😉. Congrats on the win

But this ended way sooner than I thought so here comes part 2

Guess which hotel my wife picked for our stay in Madrid and win a mystery fiver. Same rules apply

Oh yeah if @Gavin goes 2 for 2 I might just have to have a serious conversation with my wife 🤷‍♂️😉

Palacio de los Duques Gran Melia - Madrid​